forgive me

i woke up around 9 am remembering the events from last night. no way jett would still be here right? i walked downstairs nd looked on the couch the blanket was folded neatly and stacked on top of the pillows. i walked over to the front door and saw a note.

alyssa-

thank you for letting me stay the night. last night was fun.

-jett

"Last night was fun" i heard sara say behind me. "what does that mean" she added getting to excited. i told her what happened and she squealed.

"you kissed jett" she asked

"he kissed me" i corrected her. i didnt tell her about the make out session i wanted to keep that to myself. the day went on like normal, sara and i went out to get food from chipotle, i was craving a burrito bowl, as we were walking out i felt my phone got a notification. someone texted me.

JETT🍩: hey sorry for leaving so early i wanted to stay and say goodbye.

i left the message on open and a few minutes later i got another text.

JETT🍩: please dont think i wanted to leave, i hope i get to see you again. i did have fun last night. i would do it all over again😉.

i smiled to myself and put my phone in my pocket.

"what has you smiling like an idiot" sara said.

"nothing" i said so quickly and she gave me a look like she didnt believe me. we continued our outing and went shopping. we went to the mall and we went into a few stores. after 2 hours of shopping we started to walk down to target and we saw a big crowd forming by the entrance. a few girls started screaming and we stopped to see what was happening.

"oh my god alyssa. ITS CHASE SEXTON" sara said getting excited. i started scanning the crowd and saw chase, hunter, haiden, and jett standing around looking for an escape. i quickly looked around and texted jett.

*JETTS POV*

shit was getting crazy a few fans noticed us and soon a big crowd formed. i dont think half the people knew who we were they just wanted to join in on the fun. we were taking picture with some of the fans but then it started to get to crazy.

"we need to get out of here" i heard haiden say. we were all trying to look for an easy escape and i felt my phone go off

LYSS: run around the group and follow sara and i. we are right outside the crowd.

i looked past the crowd and saw her standing there with her friend. i showed the text to the guys and we all nodded to each other making a run for it.

*ALYSSAS POV*

they started running towards us and when the got near us we started running. they followed us through the mall and we made it outside and we all crammed into my truck. it was a dual cab so there was a little extra room. i started pulling off before people could follow us.

"can you pull over there my car is near that exit" i heard chase say as he pointed from the backseat.

"dude they are searching the parking lot for us we need to get out of here" Haiden said and hunter told me to just drive. i didnt know where to take them so i asked where they wanted to go for now.