How could you

I woke up the next morning to the sound of the hotel room door opening and closing I looked up and saw hunter sneaking in. I Coughed to signal that I was in the room even though he should know that.

"long night?" i asked and i felt jett shift next to me.

" you have no idea" he said pinching the bridge of his nose and continued walking towards the bathroom.

"oh i think we do" i heard jett mumble as he sat up. both of us looked at hunter and he looked green. all of a sudden he bolted for the bathroom door and jett and i turned towards each other and started laughing.

"good morning" jett said to me as he pulled me back down to cuddle with him.

"good morning" i said as i started giggling. Jett pulled me in for a kiss and we stayed in bed for a few minutes longer.

"I should go check on Sara" I said as I started getting up.

"Yeah I should make sure hunter isn't dead in the bathroom" Jett said as he untucked himself from bed. "I'll see you later" he added as he gave me a quick kiss before I walked out the door. I walked next door to my room and opened it quietly just in case Sara was asleep. She wasn't. She was just getting out of the shower and she stopped when she saw me.

"Heyyyy" she said with a guilty tone in her voice. I just laughed

" got anything to tell me" I asked like a mother scolding her kid.

"I think you know" she said with a shy smile and a laugh.

"Yes. I know a lot more than I want to" I said as I say on my bed.

"I'm so sorry Alyssa" she said sitting down next to me burying her face in her hands.

"Don't be sorry Just be careful" I said pulling her into a hug.

"I didn't know it was going to happen. I had no interest in hunter like that until last night. We were talking at the bar and one thing led to another and then I ended up under him." She said and we both laughed. "We've been getting closer since sometimes the only person I have to talk to is hunter when you are with Jett. Are you mad at me" She added at the end.

" I'm not mad at all. If your happy I'm happy. As long as you both are careful and he cares for you I'm ok with it." I said giving her a reassuring smile. " but if he hurts you I will break him"

"But he's your boyfriends brother. Wouldn't Jett be pissed if you hurt his brother not to mention his career literally requires him not to be injured" she said standing up and walking over to her suitcase to pick out an outfit.

"Sara you are family. Family comes before any significant other and their family." I told her standing up and walking over to her.

"I love you Alyssa" she said pulling me into a hug now that she was fully dressed.

"I love you most Sara" I pulled out of our hug and I had a huge grin on my face. " now can we talk about how jett is no longer my boyfriend" I asked her raising my hand so she could see the ring.

"WHAT... I SWEAR IM GOING TO KILL HIM WHAT DID HE DO. ARE YOU OK" she obviously didn't see the ring and immediately assumed the worst.

"Sara...Sara...SARA CALM DOWN" I said finally getting her attention.  Wiggling my fingers in front of her face now.

"Why should I calm down. OH MY FUCKING GOD. NO HE DIDNT! MY BESTIE IS GETTING MARRIED!" She squealed. All of a sudden both of us turned our heads towards the door as we heard laughing and there stood hunter with a shocked expression on his face and Jett looking as happy as ever.