snow falling

i woke up the next morning alone. the house was quiet. i removed the covers off of me and i saw that i was wearing sweats and the honda hoodie jett gave me. i got out of bed and walked over to my closet it had double the clothing in it. jetts clothes were in my closet.

"what the fuck" i said to myself. i took a look around my room and noticed a bunch of jetts stuff laying around the room. what the fuck was happening. i walked out of the room and into the bathroom and bumped into hunter. 

"why are you in my bathroom" i asked him.

"jetts using the other one he didnt want to wake you" he said. i laughed. jett didnt want to wake me up but hunter was all for it.

"you didnt care" i said laughing.

"you can only hold it for so long... desperate times" hunter said whining. we both burst out in laughter and i let him past me and grabbed my toothbrush. there was another toothbrush sitting next to mine. 

"jett get your ass up here now" i yelled into the hallway.

"oh shit you're in trouble" i heard sara say. was everyone here?

"yes" jet said as he looked like a lost puppy. 

"why is all of your stuff moved into my house" i asked him confused.

"surprise" he said with his hands in the air.

"when did this happen and why" i asked him curious as to how he had time to do this.

"i came yesterday after you and sara left for the city. it took all day but the majority of the time was spent in the garage moving my bike and stuff in" he said super fast.

"why is your stuff here" i asked still confused out of my mind.

"sara and i were talking and we had a plan to keep you near her and me at the same time without moving the two of you" he said like it was a no brainer.

"wait you're moving in" i asked him.

"if you're okay with it" he started "maybe i should have asked you first because if its not ok i have a lot more moving to do" he started nervously laughing while scratching the back of his neck. i couldn't control my happiness and i wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a tight hug.

"of course its ok with me" i said looking up at him smiling. he reached for my face with his hand and i flinched for a second and he dropped his hand and his head.

"alyssa im so sorry" he said. "i wasn't thinking" he added

"jett its ok i didnt mean to-" i started to say but i was cut off.

"you went through something traumatic last night. you dont owe anyone any apologies" he said rubbing my back while my head rested next to his chest. i just nodded my head and we both pulled away from each other.

"lets head downstairs" i said to him and grabbed his hand leading him downstairs. when we got downstairs i saw sara in the kitchen and hunter sitting on the couch. 

"hey guys" i said as i walked into the living room. hunter jumped off the couch and walked over to me.

"are you ok" he asked the way he was acting i could tell he was looking to give me a hug.

"yeah im ok" i said walking closer to him.

"thank you" i said pulling him into a hug. he tensed up for a bit and then relaxed and wrapped his arms around me. being jetts girlfriend was great but having hunter as an older brother in my life was something i didnt know i needed until last night. i pulled away from hunter and walked over to sara hugging her. she pulled away after a few minutes and i saw tears in her eyes.