Youre Everything to me

sara and i were watching the first 450 heat race and hunter was racing. it was getting towards the end of the race and hunter was way behind.

"hes going to be in the LCQ" i hear sara say under her breath. this was terrible. it was hunters first supercross on a 450. as all of the bikes were coming off the track it was time for the second 450 heat to line up. hunter met up with us and i gave him a hug while we waited for jett to take off. jett made it the main and now hunter had to go get ready for the LCQ. we all walked back to the honda trailer and jett was talking to his mechanic about fixing something on his bike. jett saw me and he ran over. he picked me up into a tight hug and gave me a kiss, dont get me wrong i loved him and loved these moments but oh my god was this kid sweaty.

"i missed you" i heard him say while i was still hugging him. i told him i missed him too and gave him another kiss. it was just about time for sara and i to walk over to watch hunters LCQ so i grabbed a bottle of water and we walked over to our spot. hunter got a bad start and the race was rough he was in 5th and we were all screaming for him to push harder. he was so close but in the end the guy in front of him was a hair faster.

"he didnt make it" i said while i looked over to sara and saw her mouth open in disbelief. we ran back to honda and saw hunter getting off his bike and storm into the honda trailer. he was pissed. hunter came out just in time for the 450 main and we all went to watch. jett was in the lead he was killing it. i felt a little bad for hunter watching his brother in the main because he couldn't be out there with him. i grabbed his shoulder lightly and rubbed his back slightly. since jett and i got together hunter has always felt like a brother to me. nothing would ever actually fill the void of missing my own brother but ill take what i can get.

"im ok" hunter said as he turned towards me.

"just making sure" i said while smiling at him. he gave me a smile back and we continued watching jett. it was the final turn and jett crossed the finish line first. he threw his fist in the air and rode over to the podium for final interviews. i ran over and he smiled the biggest smile ive ever seen. he ran over to me and gave me a gigantic hug.

"good job baby im so proud of you" i said as he put me down and held me close to him. he put his finger under my chin and lifted my face up to meet his.

"i couldn't have done it without you" he said and kissed me passionately.

"id hate to break this up but can we steal you for a minute jett" we heard will say.

"we can finish this later" jett whispered in my ear as he walked over to her. when i say i turned red and forgot how to breath OH MY GOD. this man knows how to do things to me.

"youre blushing" i heard hunter and sara say in unison which made me blush even more.

"shut up" i said pushing both of them we all decided to walk over to honda and wait for jett.

"i want to go out tonight" sara said while falling onto the couch in the trailer.

"would you be up for that" hunter asked as he turned towards me.

"yeah sure why not. lets do it!" i said with a smile. i know they are just checking on me but i cant let my past traumas stop me from living my life.

"what are we doing" jett asked as he walked into the trailer.

"we are going out" hunter said throwing his fist in the air.

"sorry not my type" jett said laughing

"not what i meant asshole" hunter said laughing even more. we got back to the hotel and jett and hunter went to go take showers while sara and i went back to our room to get ready.