29 | Unexpected Visitor

Jisung's:

Instead of staying at the living room, I walked out to the garden and placed cigarette between my lips before grabbing the lighter and lit it. I inhale the smoke and exhale it then I felt someone stood beside me.

"Those are bad for you." He said.

"I know, so it second hand smoking." I said and look at him.

"Touché" He snickered and pull the cigarette from my hand.

"Minho hyung!" I whined as I saw he was taking the drug too. "Can you just lit up for yourself?"

I was about to take the cigarette from his lip when he took it and exhale it to my face.

"Why lit up another one if we can just share right?" He smirked and his another arm hug my waist.

He inhale again and lean to my face before exhaling the smoke into my mouth. I had no choice but inhaled it, feeling his lips moved against mine. I inhaled all of it and my hands placed on his chest.

"Doesn't mean I told you I support you, you can just eat my brother's face anywhere."

We both quickly pull away when we heard that and saw Chan hyung with Hyunjin who were looking at us with open mouth.

"That was hot." Hyunjin commented and approach us.

I ignore him and greet my brother.

"It's been awhile." He said.

"Not with this old man though, he's always at the university every after class." I teased Minho hyung.

"It's not my fault, mom always cook dinner for you. I'm just delivering it." He defend himself.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes playfully.

"Mrs. Lee really adore you, huh? When is the wedding?" Hyunjin teased that made me blush in embarrassment.

"Shut up, Hwang." I said.

The just chuckle on me.

"So how's school? Aren't you busy? You're graduating next two weeks." Chan hyung asked to change the topic.

"Stressful, as usual." I said nonchalantly. "And I was in the neighborhood so I decided to come and see you all." I said.

"Got another mission?" He asked.

I shook my head no, "Just doing school project."

"I heard from Dad, you're quitting from your job." He said.

"You are?" Hyunjin asked, obviously shock.

I sighed and put my hands in my pockets before speaking,

"Well, I'm graduating this year. I wanna go live the way I want. I have everything now so..." I shrugged.

"Ooh, my brother is now growing I see." He teased.

I pout as I heard that, "Seriously, hyung?"

He just laughed.

"You sound like you're settling down." He nudged Minho hyung. "Go on, propose to him already."

"Yeah, I will." Minho hyung said sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

"I want a ring with diamond on top please." I said jokingly.

Minho hyung just shook his head with a smirk on his lips while taking the drug and puff a smoke.

Well, after my father accepted me being gay. I'm now free to date him but we still aren't. Yeah, we hangout a lot and... kiss a lot but still no one between us asking to be official. I'm too coward to do it so I was waiting for him but man, it's been two years now and he already graduated and I'm graduating this year if he will not do it then I will! If my cowardness won't show up hehe.