10 | Comforting Night

Jisung's:

He didn't say anything and just kneel down to match me. My sobs went more louder when he gave me a hug– a warm tight hug.

"Shh... you're okay. Everything will be fine. Hush now." He said softly on my ears.

He tapped my back gently multiple times then caress it as if he was holding a jewel that was so worth it than anything else. He keep on saying comforting words while doing it. I just hugged him back and let my tears fall.

After a hour or two, I calmed. We're still hugging while he caressing my back gently. I sighed and move away to face him. As I saw his worried eyes, I look away. I feel so ashamed for crying and hugging him like that. It was not so me.

"How you feeling?" He spoke low in his voice.

"I-I'm sorry..." I said and looked down to my laps.

"Han..." He called.

"Minho." I called him back, still not looking at him.

"Look at me." He said.

When I didn't obey him, he held my chin and tilt it. My eyes met his. I felt my heart start pounding again like crazy.

"You don't need to be sorry just because you feel something that were odd for everyone's eyes. It's alright, hmm?" He said softly as if he read my mind, and caress my cheeks.

I closed my eyes as I felt the warm from his hand and leaned more into the touch. He just keep on doing that until he spoke again.

"Let's go for an ice cream?"

I opened my eyes and gave him a small smile before nodding. He nodded too and helped me to stood up. For sure the ice cream shop is now close so we decided to just go to conviniece store. The store wasn't far so we went for a walk first for ten minutes.

He get a vanilla flavor while I got strawberry flavored ice cream in a cone and some chips too before going to the counter.

"I'm paying." I said as the girl on the counter busy doing her job.

"No." He said and gave his money immediately to the girl to pay.

"But–"

"Hannie, just let me be." He said.

I blushed as I heard the nickname. Hannie? Damn Minho, my mental health is now more at risk!

"Well, I'm sorry for that." He said with a smirk.

"W-what?"

Did I say it out loud?

"Yes."

"Oh my–" I covered my mouth to stop myself and look away.

I heard the girl chuckles. "You two were so cute." She commented. "Here's your change."

Minho hyung didn't get it and push her hand lightly.

"Keep it." He said and get the plastic bag where the things we both putted, before grabbing my hands.

I smiled at the girl and bow before letting Minho hyung pulled me fully.

We sat on the chair beside of the glass wall. He let go of my hand and put the plastic bag on the table infront of us. He got the ice cream and gave it to me. I smile at him and thank him as I accepted it. He just nodded and start unwrapping his ice cream.

"Thank you for everything, hyung." I spoke, breaking the comfortable silence between us just a minute ago.

He look at me confusedly. "Hm?"