Chapter: one

Hayden PoV

As I open my eyes after the day dream I had will Mal me and her had lots of people around us with cameras.

'Mal, only three days to the Royal Cotillion.' Someone said.

'Hayden how are your children we have not seen them' a man asked as he put his camera in my face.

'Ever think a girl like you would be lady of the court?' Some one ask Mal but I look over there shoulders to see Ben eating an apple.

'How does it feel to be the most envied boy and girl in Aruadon' they ask as we both smiled at and laughed. But then they kept on asking questions until I got to mad blue fire come from my heir then Ben came.

'Okay, all right. Excuse me.' As Ben push past them and I started to calm down when he stranded in between me and Mal.

'Uh, we will let you know if and when that particular situation changes.' Ben says as he looks at them all.

'Did you ever think you'd be with a villain and have a villain hand' she asked as I look at her wanting to say something mean but I have my jutes as hand as Ben chuckled.

'We're done here' Ben said to the woman and everyone tried to say something but fairy godmother come.

'This is still a school, so if you're here, you're either skipping or trespassing.' Then they try again but she just shushes them and they walk away.

'Mal, Ben, Hayden' as she nodded at us.

'Fairy godmother' we all said as ben looks at Mal as they both chuckled.

'Don't pay any attention to them' ben said to Mal.

'Well brother it is a bit hard when they put it right in your face' I said as the both look at me the my outfit.