Chapter: seven

Hayden PoV

As we flew back I look back with hook river and he cried out. And the other two joined in and they roared in sadness.

'It okay you will see him again I will make sure of it' as I petted all three then look at the front and found the car they were in and I hold on to two of Drogons spikes and push them down so he go the hint to go to the car so he did with Viserion and Astrid following. As they got out the car and started to walk I made Drogon land in front of them and got of as I look up I see Ben so I smiled and walk over to him with open arm as he smiled and hugs me.

'I'm so sorry I never helped you Hayden' Ben said as he whispered in my ear.

'It okay. Brother. It's okay' as he hugged me even more then I heard footsteps and turn to our right to see rose and Jane.

'Ben there you are. Cotillion's tonight. Come here. Look. This is the stained-glass window for Mal and Hayden is in the back with his dragons flying of course. Isn't it beautiful? She gonna love it.' Jane said to Ben as he walk over to her then look at Mal so he walks over to her and said.

'Do you want to cancel?' As Mal look at him. So I look at them both as I felt Drogons breath against my back.

'Um, you know what? I can comeback?' Jane said as she looked at Ben and Mal then I nodded my head. As I smiled at rose and look comes over to pet my new children.

'No, no, no. Now's fine. Um...' at he looks at the picture he then look at Mal and said.

'Do whatever you need to do' then Ben walk away with Jane as he patted my shoulder and patted Viserion. Then Rose whispered bye and walks with them.

'We need to talk' Evie said as she grabbed Mal as they started to walk away.

'No.' Carlos said to them.

'No?' Evie said to copy him.

'You guys are always going off in a huddle, whispering your girl-talk stuff or whatever, and jay, Hayden and I are tired of it.' As Carlos looks at us both.

'I'm not.' Jay said so I look at him as he backs down.

'I mean I would love to know what you two say just so I know if I need to kill somebody or something so yeah' as I look at them all as Hook-river raps himself around my neck and white-river and violet-river look at him. As everyone chuckles at my comment.

'We're your family, too. We're been through a lot. Together. I'm not stopping that now and I know Hayden is not like he started we three children now he has six' as they look look at my children.

'Everybody, sit' as Carlos sits and looks at us all so I sit down with him with my dragons flowing as well. As Carlos look a the other three.

'Come on.' Then they sit down as well.

'I don't know how to start girl talk' as Carlos look at us boys.

'What up?' Jay said as he looks at the girls and Evie chuckled at jay.

'Well... I'm a mess. Im such a mess' Mal says to us as she chuckles.

'I mean, six months ago I was, you know, stealing candy from babies. And now, everybody wants me to be this lady of the court, and I had no idea how to keep up the act.' Mal says as she looks at us boys as I pet Dude which Carlos is holding him.

'Then don't.' Carlos says as he pets violet-river.

'See? This was dumb.' As jay said and try's to get up I hold him down with my powers as he looks at me as Drogon chuckles.

'Maybe it wasn't. We're always gonna be the kids form the isle. I tried to forget it, I really tried, but those are our roots. And we all did what we had to do to survive, but it made us who we are. And we're never gonna be like anybody else here. And that's okay. That's okay.' Evie said as I smiled because it's true I can never forget that I am the son of hades. And I will do anything in my power to get more people off the isle so they can have a chance at life like we did.