Chapter: three

Evie PoV

And I knocked on Ben office door and open it.

'Ben' as he look at me.

'Evie, come on in' so I walk in and close his door and turn to look at him.

'Mal and Hayden and his children have gone back to the isle' by the look on his face was filled with sadness. So I walk over to him and gave him a letter that Mal had written.

'Ben...' as I gave him the ring he gave Mal. So Ben open the letter and read it out loud.

"I am so sorry..." then he crushed it and look at me.

'This is my fault. This is my fault. I blew it. She'd been under so mulch pressure lately and instead of being understanding, I just went all beast on her. I have to go there and apologise. I have to go there and beg them to come back.' As Ben look at me.

'Ben you'll never find her. You need to know the isle and how it works, and...' as Ben walk to his window and look at me in the window.

'You have to take me with you.' As I said that he tarns around and looks at me.

'Yes. Uh... Are you sure?' As he pointed at me.

'Yeah. She's my best friend and his like a brother.' As I look at him.

'But... how do you know Hayden's gone' as he look at me confused.

'I sore the dragons flying and so I walk over to there cave and sore Mal's bike there with another note on it saying "if everyone has found this tell Ben I have go back to the isle with Mal. I may look like I fit in but I just feel so out of place sometimes. And I have tried so hard to get more people from the isle to come here with out telling my brother because I thought he didn't want any more coming so I have go with Mal because I know for a long time she had wanted to go back. So tell ben I'm sorry I couldn't be the hand he wanted or the brother he had wanted. And I'm sorry I never show it on my face to told you. From Hayden" as I look at Ben he had tears in his eyes.

'We'll bring the boys too because there is safety in numbers and none of us is really too popular over there right now.' As I healed my hands and look at the floor.

'Thank you' Ben said at he look at me so I turn around to look at him.

'But let's get two things straight. You have to promise me that I won't get stuck there again.' As I look at Ben.

'I promise' as he look at me with a serious look.

'And there's no way you're going looking like that' as he look at me then his outfit.

Hayden PoV

As me and Mal walk through the isle to got to "lady Tremaine's curl up & Dye" so as we are outside mal look around then walk in with me and my children walk in after her and close the door. As we walk in we hard music as we look around to still see that it look the same as found Dizzy as she was sweping the hair of the floor. As she look up.

'Hayden, mal!' As she took of her headphones.

'Is Evie back to.' Dizzy said as she looks at us. I chuckled.

'Sorry pup, I wish' as I walk in with Drogon on my left shoulder and the other two on my right.

'I, um, forgot that you guys don't open till midnight.' As Mal talk to Dizzy as I walk around.

'Place look good. Just like when me and you did it uh pup' as I turn to look at her with a smirk. As she smiled as looks around.

'So, what is your deal? Has your grandmother given you any customers yet?' As Mal walk are and looks at her.