TROUBLE

MICHEAL

I searched her apartment. But she's not there.
I messaged Ronan, "she is not in her apartment. Do you know where she is?"
He replied, "leave her alone".
I was worried because she fainted in front of me a few days ago. And I helped her. I don't help people more often, but I am a human after all.
While crossing a street, I caught a glimpse of Ronan sitting in a local cafe. "Why is he here", I questioned myself. We have work to do in my garage. He shouldn't be here at this hour.
I messaged Ronan again. "Hey, where are you? We are waiting for you."
While I was watching him from far away, he picked up his phone and started to write a message. But then I saw someone else.
Radiant skin, light brown hair, sharp little nose, and yes, her beautiful smile that I can't get from her.
There she was sitting with my friend. Laughing, talking, and actually looking happy.

Why did Ronan lie to me? Was he hiding something from me? I will deal with him later.
"Buddy, on my way", Ronan replied.

AT OFFICE

While talking about modifying cars with new details and designs, I stared at Ronan and he gave me a weak smile. Like he knew that I knew what he'd done.

I put my hand on his shoulder.
"Where were you?" I said.
"What do you mean"he said?
"Common Ronan, give a simple answer to my question." "Where were you?"
"Home" he said.
"Now you're lying to me" I said.
"Yes, because you're scaring Sarah so much. And I am telling you, Michael, she will send you to jail."
That is what she said to me. And yes, I lied to you. I was with her in the morning because of you. She's constantly telling me to take actions against you." He said.
"Let me handle this" I said.
"No,you're a creep. She's alone here. She doesn't have friends or family. Please stop, she's not your toy."
"I am not saying that", "you're overreacting," I said. And walked outside from the garage, leaving him standing there.

I grab a sandwich while talking to my new client.
He told me the details. But I couldn't focus on his words because of her. I can't ignore her like she doesn't exist. What did she do to me? I can't live like that.
I cut the call and headed to her apartment.

Hey, i know this one is short but I'm writing the next part 💖