Hiding

Sarah

Last night he sent a message "can't sleep kiddo". How could he be so normal He's such a creep.
I wrote "go to hell" but then I changed my mind. I'm not gonna give him what he wanted. He wants a reaction from me when I cut the message I accidentally I sent "." (Full-stop)
"Shit-shit-shit" god I'm so clumsy.
But he didn't reply.

Next day, I met Ronan. He assured me that nothing would happen again.
But I doubted how he could assure me when he didn't even ask me about his appearance.
Anyway, I have to arrange my things for tomorrow. It will be my first day at the office.

I have been working to arrange all the files and documents on my study table.

SHADOW

SHADOW.

When I entered her apartment, she was sleeping on her study table. I don't know why I always found her while she was sleeping. I smoothly patted her head. And brush her hair gently. She looks incredibly innocent and pretty.

I carefully carried her in my arms and placed her on the bed

I carefully carried her in my arms and placed her on the bed. But she woke up and held my arm and said "what is your name?" She didn't open her eyes. I gently removed her hair from her face. I can't look away from her face. I didn't answer her. "Sleep kiddo" I said. My heart was telling me that I should tell her my name. Maybe I liked it more in her voice. "Are you gonna hurt me?" she asked.
And my heart shattered into a million pieces why she thought like that.
"No baby, why would I hurt you?"
"Now sleep" I said.

Then she let go of my hand and turned to her right.
And said "go"
"Don't tell Ronan about us and I won't hurt you." I said to her.
While I was going, she said one more thing.
"I won't tell Ronan. I know he can't do anything. But you have to promise one thing."
"And what's that" I asked.
"You'll not scare me" she said.
"I don't make promises, baby"
She turned around and opened her eyes. She saw my face for the first time.
She froze. I thought she didn't like me, so I went back to my apartment.

 I thought she didn't like me, so I went back to my apartment

SARAH.

I woke up in someone's arms. While he was placing me on the bed, I asked him about his name without opening my eyes, but he didn't tell me. I don't know why he likes to hide his identity from me. And he didn't want to hurt me either. He told me not to tell Ronan what he meant by us. When I looked at his face, his face was fresh , sharp , he had small green eyes with thick eyebrows, a sharp nose and perfect lips with a perfect beard.
I couldn't take my eyes off him. He was so perfect. And then he was gone. But something changed in my heart. I can't hate him, but I don't like him either. Whatever conversation happened between us was spinning around my head.

I woke up early and collected my documents from the table. While I was picking up my files from the table, Flashbacks hit me, he carried me in his arms, he was so close to me, my T-shirt smelled like him. I cleared my thoughts and left my apartment.

While I was waiting for my cab, I heard the roar of a bike. Suddenly, he appeared, racing past me on his black bike. My heart raced in sync with the rhythm of his wheels.

As I stood there, he passed me on his sleek black bike. He looked rude and tough. But last night held a different story. In the soft glow of the moon, I found myself lost in his eyes, unaware of his presence. At that moment, I felt a connection, a bond that I couldn't name. He confuses me with his daytime rudeness and nighttime care.

 He confuses me with his daytime rudeness and nighttime care