Date

Sarah

He was so close and I couldn't breathe properly.
He gently holds my chin with one finger, his touch both commanding and tender. It was a subtle and powerful gesture that showed his dominance and care.

In my dimly lit room, the tension between us was stronger. He leaned in, his breath was tickling my skin, and our lips were some inches apart. But then, he hesitated, his eyes searching for something in my eyes, maybe permission. He whispered, "I want to kiss you more than anything, but I don't want you to become uncomfortable when I do".I want it to be perfect."

As he was sitting in front of me, his fingers came close to my ear. I shut my eyes and then he opened my bun, my hair falling down to my back like a waterfall. "I like your hair down. Don't tie."
I felt butterflies in my stomach. He came closer to my ear and said, "Be ready at 8 pm tomorrow. I will pick you up" "and one more thing, I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna... he hesitated but he didn't complete his sentence and then he kissed my temple and went like he always does.

Shadow

I almost kissed her. I don't know what happened to me whenever I saw her, it was like she was pulling me towards her or I couldn't control myself around her. I offered her a date. Maybe she'd refuse it. I hate returning from her apartment.
I love touching her beautiful hair. It's soft and silky.
"Fuck" I said to myself. "I'm obsessed with her". I need to tell her and make her mine, otherwise I can't work. My mind isn't going to work.

My assistant sent me all the emails and details. I was checking all the emails, then her name appeared on my screen and I clicked on her name. "This is everything I need", I said happily.
Her country, her birthdate ( 24 December), and her ex-boyfriend and her bestie were the reasons for shifting here. She was offered a departmental manager position in the textile industry.
If she wanted to work there, she could, but she didn't need to. I will provide everything she wants.

I woke up and informed Ronan that I was not coming today,
He said immediately, "Don't worry, I will manage."
I hung up the call.
I want everything perfect. I sent her a beautiful satin red dress. She'll look stunning.

Sarah

Sarah

I woke up with the sound of someone banging on my door. I screamed "coming."
I couldn't even sleep on Sunday. When I opened the door, there was a box, a red box with red roses. I knew who it was, so I picked it up and went back to my bed. I couldn't hold my excitement.
When I opened the box, there was a beautiful red satin dress with some jewellery and heels.
"Ohh he thinks I don't have anything to wear" I said to myself. "He's such a creep."
But I liked the dress. I hadn't worn anything like that before.
I wanted to try it and then I would return this dress to him. He thinks I will go on a date with him like he ordered me and I will obey him like a good girl. He doesn't know me yet.
I wore the dress. It was beautiful and hugged my body so well. My body curves were more visible in it. I clicked some pictures. And then I changed into my pyjamas.

I was scrolling through my phone when a message appeared on my screen

I was scrolling through my phone when a message appeared on my screen. It's him,
"Don't make me wait, kiddo."
I sighed...and ignored his message.
He told me to be ready at 8:00 but he didn't know that I was not coming.

Around 9 p.m, I cooked some pasta while I was eating, my phone rang, it was him. I switched off my phone.
My door cracked open and he entered my room. I was having a bite but I stopped. He looked breathtakingly handsome. He leaned on the bed, grabbed my fork and had a bite.
While chewing his bite, he closed his eyes and hummed. "Ummm you cooked well, you're the one who will cook for the rest of our lives" he said, while winking at me.
"In your dreams" I said.
He grabbed my plate and said "give me your phone". He sat next to me on the bed.
I held my phone tightly. "No" I said.
"You have already pissed me off" he said.
"Give me your phone Sarah"
He said my name and I shamelessly liked the way he said it.
He snatched my phone. "Give me my phone."
I cried. We both stand on our knees.
He was raising his hands in the air as I tried to snatch back from him. "You wanna play" he said.
I tried to snatch it again but he raised his hand again. While I was trying hard, I lost control and fell on his chest. We both fell on my bed.He grabbed my back and I felt current in my whole body. I was lost in his smell. As he was sliding his hand softly up to my neck.

I closed my eyes and he said, "I'm not talking about this game kiddo

I closed my eyes and he said, "I'm not talking about this game kiddo."
I quickly sat back and brushed my hair with my fingers. But he was still laid down and checking my phone. "I think you don't know my name, that's why you haven't saved my number". He typed something on my phone and then he said "you wore it."
He showed me my picture that I clicked an hour ago. He sat back and. zoomed it. "It's perfect."
"Beautiful" he said while looking at me and smiling playfully. And I couldn't hide my blushed cheeks. I placed my hands on my face to hide my embarrassment.
"Come here" he said. I didn't listen to him. So he came and held my hand and said "You don't need to hide yourself from me."

Hey guys, I know I uploaded this part a little late, but I'll try my best from now.