Fired

Micheal

I woke up in her arms at midnight. It felt like a dream as I was looking at her beautiful puffy face. She placed one hand on my face and brushed my beard. I couldn't believe that she didn't throw me out. Her fingers slightly slipped from my cheek to my lips. And I couldn't stop her. But then I picked up her hand and put it in my hand. I couldn't stop looking at her while holding her hand. I brushed her hand with my thumb. She looks so comfortable. I have always dreamt about this.
My coat is hanging on the wall. She removed it. She must have seen me sweating. I don't like to sleep dressed. I sat and removed my white shirt with one hand because my second hand was occupied by her.
When I laid down again she held my hand tightly and mumbled something. I couldn't hear it. So I got a little closer to her and placed my hand on her arm and shut my eyes to feel my most comfortable night.

SarahI woke up when my alarm rang

Sarah
I woke up when my alarm rang. I carelessly yawned but then, I saw someone was sitting in front of me. I yelped "ohhhh"
There he was , sitting beautifully infront of me, fully dressed and looking straight at me. 
"Your breakfast is ready,eat that I have to go for a meeting."
I hate it when he orders me.
"No I'm not hungry" I said.
"Don't annoy me or I have to feed you with my own hands" " but. I don't have time for that. I have to go to a meeting." He said.
"Don't order me. I'm not gonna listen" I said.
"Don't provoke me, Sarah, I am telling you."
"Or what, you gonna hit me again like you did before?" I said.
"It was an accident, I didn't want to bang your head,trust me" he said.
I didn't know why, but the way he said I was pretty convinced.

He left after our chitchat. And I was hungry as hell. So I got up and grabbed my breakfast from the table. It was a perfectly cooked egg with (Indian spices ). I didn't have Indian spices in my kitchen. I take the first bite and my mind is blown away. It's delicious.

I got a call from my office they said " they don't need me anymore." It was shocking news to me.
I just joined my office and they fired me, but why?
I was panicked when my phone rang and I received it without looking at it.
"Hello" i said
"How are you Sarah" my Dad asked.
"Good ,what about you?" I replied.
"Good , I missed my child, so I thought I should call her" he said.
"Are you in the office, am I disturbing you?" he said.
"No dad, it's fine. We can talk"
"If you want money beta,  just call me or leave a message" he said.
"How's she(mom)" I asked.
"She's good, she's busy right now."
"Okay, I will call her" I said, and hung up the call.
My phone rang again. I carelessly picked it up again.
"Yes"
"Hello"
"Hello" I said again,
I felt so frustrated so I switched off my phone.
How can they fire me when I have done nothing wrong?
After almost 2 hours later, I got up and started to remove my garbage bag to throw it in the garbage bin of our building. As I was returning to my apartment, I saw Adam leaning against his door. I smiled at him but he didn't smile back. Maybe he was busy. When I opened my door, I looked back at him. He was looking at me. I smiled again but he didn't. I thought he was drunk. Or maybe he didn't want to talk.

I searched for jobs near by me. I have applied to some. When I was searching for more jobs, I felt cold, so I made coffee for myself and started reading my novel.
I heard noises again but I didn't panick this time. He was talking with someone on the call. I continued my reading. He entered my room but I didn't look at him. And today I'm gonna tell him to stop harassing me. I didn't like him or his presence.
He removed his shoes and his coat. But I didn't directly look at him.
But he didn't seem to be bothered by it. He casually placed his phone on the nightstand and sat on the bed next to me.
"What are you doing here" I said.
"Looking at my girl" he said.
"I'm not your girl" I said angrily.
"Are you homeless or something? Please go back to your house. I pay rent for this apartment and this is not a shelter where homeless people can live." I said furiously.

He didn't say anything. He took the book from my hands and said "I know you're fired." "Don't worry about that"
"How do you know" I said, and snatched my book again.
He snatched it back and said, "You're working for me now."
"No, I am not" I said, but he threw my book on the table with a perfect landing.
I got irritated and I pushed him on the chest with both of my hands. But he grabbed them there.
I tried to free myself but he gripped them. 
I looked at his eyes with anger. But he said " you look cute when you're angry."
I lost the war and sat on my bed again,
He suddenly placed his head on my shoulder.
He came closer to my ear and said " I am not that bad baby."
"I don't like you", I said, while removing his head from my shoulder.
He looked at my face for a good second.
"Okay, I should not disturb you then", he picked up his keys,mobile and shoes and left.