Chp.2 RattleBalls

-AUTHOR's POV-

-HOURS LATER-

Hours have pass now, it was dark, ans soon the sun will set up any moment now, and have a look at the tunnel, where (YN) was kept there and hidden away from the Lichette. Inside the tunnel, he is sounded asleep, but to see him slowly waking up, and notices bright light aside from him, he looks towards the "light" and to see it's actually a bonfire, and there he sees someone with him, sitting down near the fire, and isn't like his species at all...it was a thing. He sits up and rubs his eyes and to see it clearly and it's actually...a Gumball machine?? With arms and legs, and a mouth??? Wearing a cape around too???

???: You're up.

(YN): Gah!

???: Relax, I'm no threat.

(YN): Wh-Who are you??? And..what are you??

???: I'm no human like you, more of a robot.

(YN): A..robot??!

???: Indeed, I am Rattleballs.

(YN): ...

Rattleballs: You'll get use to the name.

(YN): ...What do you want?!

Rattleballs: Nothing really, but...I am here to take care of you, (YN).

(YN): Take..care of me??

Rattleballs: Indeed, your parents don't happen to be Martha and Joseph, right?

(YN): Y-You know my parents???

Rattleballs: Yes, in fact, I fought alongside with them during some battles in the past, and got along after. And years later, to hear that they have a son, which happens to be you of course.

(YN): ...

Rattleballs: This may be bad for me to say this, but I'll just cut to the chase here: if you don't know, your home village is destroyed by a evil living being that lurks around the land of ooo, and the only thing he wants is to destroy all life. She goes by-

(YN): The Lichette.

Rattleballs: So you know it's name.

(YN): ...My dad said the name back home, when I met it...

Rattleballs can see (YN) down and upset when he mentioned his dad, and not only that, he can see him getting emotionally as he can see some tears in his eyes...

(YN): My dad...I saw what those scary monsters did to him, and the Lichette...

Rattleballs: ...

(YN): A-And my mom hasn't came back...which means...

Rattleballs: ...I'm sorry (YN), really, I am.

(YN) felt more damage the fact his mother never came back at all for him, which means that the Lichette has already taken her life already, and did what she can to keep her son away from danger. He then wipes his tears off...