Chp.3 Fionna and Cake

-AUTHOR's POV-

-11 YEARS LATER-

Years have pass now, The Land of ooo has changed much now. Now, (YN) is the only remaining human on this land. Rattleballs has told him that him, his parents and the remaining humans that lived on the village were the last remaining humans that survived after the great mushroom war, resulting three major explosions, annihilating almost all humans, and (YN) and his parents were the only ones, alongside the villagers from his home. So, as of right now, Rattleballs tells (YN) that he is the only human left in this land...
.
.
Or so he thought he was.
.
.
Surprisingly, (YN) isn't the only human in this land, for you see, there happens to be another human that lives in the land, and happens to be a girl too. Let us take a view and story of this female human.
.
.
She happens to live a humongous treehouse, where the first very floor is kept nothing but real and actual gold coins and treasure, and on top floor, is where there actual house is. In the living room, we see the female human, wearing a white rabbit theme hat, explode locks blonde hair covering part of her face, and also, she has a best friend, or as she refers to her as her "sister", and this best friend happens to be a cat, not just any ordinary cat, a magical cat, a shifter hybrid, who can shape shift into anything she can. The two grew up together, only thing is the female human was adopted by the magical cat's parents, and raised her as their own daughter as well. Their names are Fionna and Cake.

Fionna and Cake were at the living room playing video games with BMO

Cake: Left! Left girl!

Fionna: I know! Don't distract me!

Cake: I'm not! You're going the wrong direction.

Fionna: Damn it!

Cake: We gotta defeat this game! No turning back now!

Fionna: I know I know!

The two were struggling one a video game and to pass it. Unfortunately they died on the game and was game over.

Fionna: Aw what?!

Cake: I told you to go left.

Fionna: How was I suppose to know?! That boss kept on spamming the same moves every-time!

Cake: Well you should of know it in the first place.

Fionna: I did, I just-Nrgh! this game is stupid! Ugh I hate it!

With frustration, Fionna stands up and to March away, kicking the chair down and to climb up to her room, leaving Cake and BMO worried...

BMO: Why is Fionna mad?? She's been like this a month ago...are we upsetting her?

Cake: Oh don't worry BMO, it's not you or me...I think I know what's up with her. I'll talk to her.

Before Cake even goes to check on Fionna, she heads to the kitchen and started cooking some food for her
.
.
After cooking, she takes the food and to stretch herself to the room and arrive and to spot Fionna laying on her bed, holding her pillow.