Chp.12

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR's POV-

As we left off, (YN) and Flame Prince were about to get it on as Flame Prince started the fight with blasting (YN) with fire, and (YN) to fight back to land a punch to his face.

Flame Prince: Bastard!!

(YN): Motherfucker!!

(YN) goes to grab his sword, but Flame Prince doesn't let him as he flies and tackles (YN) and takes him flying away from the treehouse.

Fionna: No!! This is not good!

Cake and BMO comes rushing to the back.

Fionna: Fionna!! What is going on?!

BMO: We heard loud noises! Where is (YN)?!

Fionna: H-He's fighting Flame Prince!

Cake: Flame Prince!!? What in the hell did he came from anyways?!

Fionna: I-I don't really know why he came, he came and started acting weird, even (YN) as well, and then after, they started to fight and now Flame Prince is flying taking (YN) with him!!

Cake: What?! How!?

Fionna: It's too difficult to explain, but we have to go after them before they end up hurting each other even more!

Cake: Okay, let go stop them!

Fionna: They went straight down to the forests! Let's go!

Cake and Fionna wasted no time and to go after Flame Prince and (YN) towards the forest.
.
.
In the forest, we see Flame Prince crashing (YN) through several branches, (YN) knees Flame Prince towards his chin and let him go as the two landed on the ground in the middle of the forest.

Flame Prince: You really had the audacity to land a punch on me. Big mistake.

(YN): Aww, did I touch a nerve on you?

Flame Prince: Tch!

Flame Prince started blasting fireballs at (YN) as (YN) started dodging and running away from them and goes after Flame Prince. He swings a punch, but misses as Flame Prince ducks down, Flame Prince swings his flames to (YN), (YN) backs away to avoid them, but to not realize Flame Prince again dashed, and to tackle (YN) again, flying him and crashing him to a tree, he swings a punch, but to miss as and instead to hit the tree, (YN) jumped up to the tree and to then hop to another one as Flame Prince looks up to him.

Flame Prince: You got lucky.

(YN): Nah, you're just too slow.

Flame Prince: Don't you dare mock me. You have no idea who the hell you're dealing with.

(YN): And I really don't care.

Flame Prince: Hmph, well you should, I mean what can you against me? You're just a human like Fionna. No way you can take an advantage against me knowing I'm nothing but flames. Fionna may be strong and smart in battles, but what can you do? From what I see, that sword you try hitting me back there is the only thing you can use in battle if I'm right? That's something, but now you don't have it, you won't win against me!