Chp.4 Enter The Strong Fighter

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR's POV-

Ice Queen: This is the end!!

Cake/Gumball: Fionna!!!

As Ice Queen was about to end Fionna by controlling the ice sludge beast to eat her up......suddenly, the walls of the candy kingdom suddenly destroyed as the candy people heard and turn around.

Cake: Woah!

Prince Gumball: What the!?

Ice Queen: What's going on!?

As the wall was destroyed down and smoke slowly clearing away, they see someone slowly approaching, coming inside the candy kingdom. It was the strange person with the cloak around him, as he made himself an appearance.

Cake: Woah, who is that??

Prince Gumball: I-I don't know..!

Ice Queen: Eh? Who is that chump? Hey you! Who are you?!

The strange person stood quiet as he slowly lifts his head, looking at Ice Queen and the mess she is making in the Candy Kingdom, and holding Fionna too.

Ice Queen: Hey! I'm talking to you! Tell me who you are right now!

The strange person didn't both replying at all nor say anything, he just kept quiet.

Ice Queen: Ohh not saying anything then? Fine!! Then you're in my way as well!

Ice Queen blasts her ice powers towards the strange person. As she did, the strange person suddenly vanished in a Nick of time.

Ice Queen: What?! Wh-Where did he go!?

???: Behind you!

Ice Queen: Wha-

Ice Queen turns around and to see the strange person dashing towards her and to land a brutal punch to her face, sending her flying and letting go of Fionna as the strange person catches her.

Fionna: n-nnrgh...what happen...

???: You alright?

Fionna: H-Huh??

Fionna notices being grabbed by the strange person, she looks at him and can see his face barely die of the cloak hood covering it.

Fionna: Y-Yea, I'm fine...thanks.

He puts her down as Ice Queen recovers and smudges the blood off her mouth from that punch...

Ice Queen: How dare you strike at me bastard!!! You will pay!!

Ice Queen grows angry as she uses her ice powers to create several sludge ice monsters and starting to go after Fionna and the strange person.

Cake: Fionna! Weird looking dude! Watch out!

Fionna: O-Oh shit-

???: I got this.

Fionna: Huh??

The strange person reaches his arm behind, and to grab his huge blade, pulling it out and to then reveal his face afterwards. And his face resembles someone familiar, who was a little kid once, and now has grown up after these years...this strange person is none other than (YN). He pulls out his blade, and to witness and see how huge and thick his weapon is, almost the size as his height.

Fionna: Woah.!

The sludge monsters were coming close and close. (YN) grips his balde and charges at the monsters and to give one swing of his blade towards the monsters, and to slice them up in half.

Fionna Mind: So awesome!!!

Ice Queen: What?! No!! HRGH! Okay then! Let's see try taking down this one!

Ice Queen then creates another monster, only this she creates two giant ice monsters. As she does, the two monsters go after (YN), (YN) rushes towards one of them, he grips his blade again, and notices one of them reaching its arm at him, (YN) swings and cuts off the monsters hand, and he rushes towards their legs, and to cut off one of them as well, dropping him down and the rush to its neck and slice it off, taking one. The other monsters goes after (YN) and started throwing It's fists at him. (YN) started to dodge with an ease.

Cake: Woah! I don't know who he is, but he sure looks badass!

Prince Gumball: He even took those ice monsters with just one swing of that blade of his. It's even enormous too! *That face of his...he looks familiar."

Fionna Mind: Who is this dude?? Where did he come from?? And the way he's fighting, how quickly he is and how he took out those monsters...that was so awesome!

(YN) started running around the monster as the monster lands a fist, but misses again as (YN) dodges it. He then holds his giant blade in a javelin position, and to toss it towards the monsters chest, and lands ir directly, (YN) rushes towards it, leaps and to then land a dropkick towards the monsters face, dropping him down to the floor and quickly graves his balde and to stab him in the face.
As he took down both the giant monsters, Ice Queen appears from behind.

Fionna: Hey look out!

Ice Queen: Gotcha!!

As Ice Queen shoots her Ice powers at (YN) behind, (YN) reacted quickly and to dodge it just by moving an inch by not even looking at all.

Ice Queen: Nrgh!! Don't get cocky with me!

Ice Queen agains shoots her powers at (YN), and (YN) started dodging it, and using his blade deflecting the ice power as well. (YN) stops and to then leap backwards and flying above Ice Queen, and lands behind her, and to swing a backhand to her face. She drops down as (YN) lifts his sword and about to cut Ice Queen. Ice Queen flies away as (YN) misses, but only to witness (YN)'s blade landed on the ground and caused a strong impact, so strong that it cracked the floor, and it could've easily kill Ice Queen.

Ice Queen: That was too close!

Fionna: Hey witch!

Ice Queen: Wha-

Ice Queen has forgotten about Fionna as Fionna throws a punch to Ice Queen, and to knock her crown off her head, as a result of loosing her ice powers for not having that crown on.

Ice Queen: Gah! My powers!

Fionna: And here's my fist again!

Fionna again punches Ice Queen again and knocks her out.
.
.
As the Ice Queen is take down, and not having her crown for her ice powers, all the ice she created started to melt, and the snow storm fading away and completely gone as it was now sunny and the candy kingdom now saved.

Cake: Alright Fionna!

Prince Gumball: You did it!

Both Cake and Gumball rush over to Fionna.

Cake: You alright??

Fionna: Im fine.

Prince Gumball: You did great Fionna, thank you again.

Fionna: Heh, no problem, but you should thank that awesome dude that just kicked ass more. Dudes got skills.

Cake: Say, where is he?

Prince Gumball: Look!

Prince Gumball points out to see (YN) standing and looking down at Ice Queen as she was grunting from pain. Suddenly, (YN) grabs Ice Queen from the neck, choking her and to lift her up.

Fionna: Woah Woah!

Cake: That's enough!

-END OF CHAPTER 4-