Chp.8

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Scorcher goes under attack as he came upon with Fionna and his target he has to eliminate, (YN)...Fionna makes her way over back to the treehouse as (YN) stays and deals with Scorcher. Scorcher charges at (YN) and (YN) charges at Scorcher as well, (YN) swings his sword at Scorcher, Scorcher leaps above the sword and to extend his flames towards (YN), he tilts his head away from the films, grips his sword and to raise it up to land a hit at Scorcher in mid air, but Scorcher vanished and re appear behind (YN).

(YN) Mind: He's quick!

Scorcher thrust his flame blades towards (YN) as he then blocks it with his sword, and trying to fight the flames off. (YN) deflect off Scorcher's flame blades off of him as (YN) clenches his right hand and throws a punch to Scorcher's face, landing a hit on him as Scorcher lost his vision for a sec. (YN) took the chance to strike and to wield his sword and try to cut him, but Scorcher reacted quick and to dodge his sword below, and to thrust his flame sword towards (YN) as he moves out of the way, but doesn't know that attack was a distraction for (YN) to move out of the way and Scorcher to grab (YN) from his arm, and to toss him up in the air and go after him in mid air. (YN) and Scorcher started throwing hits with their swords while falling in mid air, (YN) drop kicks Scorcher away and while flipping backwards as well and land on feet safely.

(YN): That was close...just who the hell is this freak?! Just came out of nowhere, he's pretty quick and agile with his skills too..Never mind that, gotta get rid of him.

.
.
Meanwhile, at the treehouse, Fionna makes it as she arrive at the living room.

BMO: Fionna?? What's wrong?? Where is (YN)??

Fionna: Fighting! He's fighting some slender freak that showed up out of nowhere!

BMO: What?!

Fionna takes a look outside as BMO joins too. The two looked out and to spot (YN) fighting Scorcher still.

BMO: Who is that??

Fionna: I don't know, but like I said, that freak showed up out of nowhere.

BMO: Do you think (YN) will defeat him???

Fionna: Of course he will! I got my hopes on him. Just gotta figure out where-HUH??!

Fionna then spots something near the grass hills, or to say she spot someone. It was the Ice Queen, hiding herself and not be seen as she seem to be spying on the fight between Scorcher and (YN).

Fionna: Ice Queen?!

BMO: What is she doing out there??!

Fionna: I ask myself the same thing! And why is she....*realization* Oh I know she must be behind this! The fact she spying too! Wait here BMO, I'll go deal with her.

BMO: Okay! Be careful!

.
.
Back at the fight, Scorcher started swinging his flame blades at (YN) as he started dodging them, but Scorcher thought quick and to throw some ashes towards (YN)'s eyes to blind him for a sec.