Chp.13

-AUTHOR's POV-

As we left off, (YN) was about to beat up Flame Prince even more and continuing the fight, but then suddenly, someone showed up and stopped him.

Cinnamon Bun: Stop! Let him go!

Flame Prince: C-Cinnamon Bun!?

(YN): What the, A candy person??

Cinnamon Bun: Let go of my Prince please! None of this is his fault!

(YN) at first didn't know what was even going on now, but all he can know is that he never knew Cinnamon Bun was part of the Candy Kingdom and is now at the Fire Kingdom, and is in relationship with the Prince, and felt bad...so he lets him go as CB runs up to him.

Cinnamon Bun: Thank you.

(YN): ...

Then, Fionna and Cake showed up in time and to witness the chaos that happen around the area...

Cake: Woah. Seems like things were heated up.

Fionna: (YN)!

Fionna runs up to (YN) and (YN) notices her. As Fionna approaches to (YN), she sees his knuckles burned up and some bruises on him too, and surprisingly okay and still standing, she gently touched his face...

Fionna: ...Are you alright?

(YN): ....I'm fine, don't worry about me.

Fionna: Good...Flame Princ-

Flame Prince: Im fine...barely...

Cake: Oh! Hey CB!

Cinnamon Bun: Fionna, Cake. It is so good to see you two again.

(YN): You two know this candy person?

Cake: Yea, she use to be at the candy kingdom, but is now at the fire kingdom, and looks like she and the Prince got along pretty well.

(YN): W-Wait, you and...Him are together??

Flame Prince: Yes, me and CB are together..

(YN): ...I-I don't understand.

Fionna: Thats what I've been trying to tell you, but...you wouldn't listen...

(YN) now felt dumb of how he finds out that all this time, to think Fionna was with someone else, but was false after all, and yet to believe Flame Queen without thinking at all...

(YN): Wait, hold on a sec, if you two are together, then why your mother told me you and Fionna were a thing?

Flame Prince: What?? Me and Fionna aren't together...well, use to, but we had our differences...

Fionna: ...

Flame Prince: But why would my mother say to you that me and Fionna are...and she told me you and her were....

Cinnamon Bun: Flame Prince, your mother lied to you both.

(YN)/Flame Prince: What??!