Chapter 5 Answers

Chapter 5

Answers

" What now?!" I ask angrily

"Where are you going with him tonight?" Asks Roikell.

"Oh uh he asked me to dinner tonight before i start with catching him up in Mr.Johnson's class" i say

. Will comes up behind me and grabs my waist "Ew your going to dinner with him? I can take you somewhere better." He says in my ear.

I turn around to him. "What is going on with you. You never act like this?" I say trying to figure him out. "What were you guys arguing about?"

"What do you mean nothing is going on with me and Nothing just being guys Mia. " he says trying to hug me again i push him away and grab Roikell by his shirt dragging him into my room. I lock the door and he looks afraid.

I laugh "calm down kelly pooh I'm not gonna hurt you." He growls " don't call me that!"

"Whatever. Tell me what happened" i say seriously

."Nothing Mia seriously just like Will sa-"

"i don't care what Will said tell me what happened" He pauses.

"Okay well you fell asleep on Will and he was about to wake you up so that you could come hang out with us and that Aaron guy .. "

"Amaru" i correct him

"Yeah him he got all defensive and was like what are you doing let her sleep and then you know Will got all high and mighty and was all like i know my best friend I'm sure she wants to come hang with us and they just went back and forth until you woke up."

Im shocked."Roikell whats going on with Will?" I ask concerned.

He smiles. "I cant tell you he has too and he will soon i promise." He says hugging me.

Ugh what is up with everyone keeping secrets from me?! Roikell leaves and in walks Will.

"Hey I'm sorry i woke you up." He says taking my hand.

"Its fine." I say laying my head on his shoulder. "Whats going on with you Will your acting different." I say still worried.

"Mia... I have something to tell you but i cant not now." He says quietly.

"Why not?" I say pulling back "You never keep secrets from me!" I say kind of hurt.

He looks worried "its not like that i swear  ill explain soon okay?" He says pulling me into a warm hug\.

I like Will... Alot actually... but you know he's my bestie. I get that and he dosent give me that Fire that Amaru does when i touch him with will its more like a fresh breeze.

I smile and let him hold me "okay" i say snuggling into him.

Will POV

I Love being able to hold her like this. Maybe i should just tell her now. No ill wait the beach is more romantic. Wait, what are you doing Will this is your best friend your talking about. I don't want to ruin this oh god what do i do?

Mia POV

I look up at Will and his thinking something over. I know because he wrinkles his forehead. I kiss him. It isn't the first time we've kissed but its the first time I've done it because i felt like it. Im worried about him and i wanted him to know that i care. The first time we kissed was a dare the second time he kissed me and i wasn't expecting it. He was surprised but then he kissed me back a warm sensual kiss.

"Thanks" he smiles

"Your Welcome" i smile back.

Will POV