Chapter 6 Alone

Chapter 6 

Alone

"Are you sure?" He asks me

"Yes im posotive."

"Okay...What do you remeber from your childhood." He says staring at me intently

My face falls. i hate when people ask me about my childhood.

i dont remeber much.. actually i barley remeber anything other than meeting Will the first day of 1st grade and Mandy in the 4th grade.

i shift uncomfortably "I actually dont rememeber much. Only meeting Will and Mandy" i whisper

"You dont remeber anything no important events or moves?" he asks raising an eyebrow

i close my eyes trying to think of anything but it all comes back blurry or of things i made up to tell people about my childhood.

"Not really, My mom told me she adopted me on my 6th birthday. She never told me anything else. Everytime i ask she says its best if i dont know all the gory details. The man i called dad died a few years ago in an accident another reason why i moved out here for college. i dont know my real mom or dad. i dont know if i have any siblings. I dont know.... I-I really cant remeber anything...." I say letting it all rush out.

Ive never told anyone except my 3 best friends, meaning Will, Roikell and Mandy. It kind of hurts everytime i talk about it but ive gotten stronger over time.

Hes staring at me with a hurt expression " Im sorry.... I know i brought you here to tell you and to explain everything but i- i dont know if i can. God you dont remeber anything i dont know how to explain this to you...." He says as if hes talking to himself. A band appears on the stage and starts playing a tune in a minor key that sounds vaugley familiar. " You really need to talk to your mom." He says standing up "She has to tell you the truth and soon." He walks away leaving me dumbfounded and still in the dark.

I didnt realize how long i had been sitting there and that i was crying until Mac put his hand on my shoulder "Ma'am we have a ride waiting for you outside." he says sweetley.

i wipe the tears from my eyes and stand. "Thank you" i say smiling "I have to go to the restroom ill be right out."

I get to the restroom and just stare at myslef in the mirror. "Who are you?" i asks myself tears threatening to spill. Maybe its best if i stay oblivious? what if i dont want to know? I like my life right now maybe i dont wan it to be complecated. I think of the reaction i feel everytime Amaru's around, i hate it now. I cant believe he just left me here clueless like that.

I wipe mye eys again reapply my eyeliner and plaster on the best smile i can manage and head out to the waiting ride thanking Mac for a wonderful dinner along the way although i didnt eat a thing on my plate. i barely remeber the waiter setting down my plate.

Theres a sleek black limosuine waiting for me and the chaufuer opens the door "Ill have you home in no time Ms.Allen" he states tipping his hat

"Theres no rush but thank you." i say sweetly stepping inside

He tips his hat again and closes the door. i remember my clutch and pull out my cell and my headphones. 

This is for my people who just lost somebody your best friend your baby your man or -

i skip the song i dont feel like being depressed.

Cheers to the freakin weekend

ill drink to that yeah yeah

ohh let the Jameson sink in

i drink to dat yeah yeah

dont let the bastards get you down