Chapter 7 Captive

Chapter 7 Captive

I sit dazed by what just happened. Who could that have been? Someone start banging on the door and i am reluctant to open it.

"Who is it?" i barely whisper

"Its Amaru, open up now" he says sounding angry

"Ugh what the hell do you want Amaru." i say back

"Open up please.'" He pleads through the door I open the door slightly looking at him with on eye through the crack. "Again, What in the hell do you want Amaru." i say icily

"Who were you on the phone with Mia? why did you sound like that when i knocked?"

i get quiet trying not to remember the chills that laugh sent through my spine. Amaru took that opportunity to push through the door too me. 

"Who was that Mia?"

"it was just a prank call you know where they dont say anything and hang- Wait how long have you been standing outside my door?"

He stiffens backing away from me. "Not long. But tell me what really happened are you sure they didn't say anything?"

i sigh. "No they didn't... he just laughed..." i whisper .

He rushes me grabbing my shoulders sending that all too familiar fire through me. "How did you know it was a guy?"

"I could just tell by how deep i was." *And the fact that Ive heard it before*

*Where?* he asks in my head

I step away from him walking to my bedroom door. *In my dreams*

He gasps. "Mia we need to talk."

"Oh so now you want to talk?! I'm done talking to you Amaru if i want answers ill figure them out on my own." I snap at him. "You left me sitting there with nothing and more curious than ever. Your telling me my mom is keeping some huge secret from me and you just walk off?! No goodbye or even finish dinner with friendly conversation. Nope you just leave!"

I hadn't noticed he had walked over too me til he was brushing away tears i hadn't known formed. I slapped his hand away and glared at him. 

"Mia im-"

"I don't wanna hear it . I don't care if your sorry, im going to do this on my own like i have been my whole life. I will." i saying trying to convince myself more than him.

"No listen to me im sorry for leaving you, i didn't. know what else to do. You didn't know anything and honestly i didn't want to be the one to tell you. There's so much you don't know and im scared for you." He says grabbing my face "i don't want to hurt you. im so sorry your just so.."

Our nose are touching and i close my eyes taking in his sweet smell.

"Im so what?" i whisper

*Special*

There's a loud knock at the door causing us both to jump back. I go answer the door and there stand Will.

"Hey babe whats up you feeling better??" he says giving me a hug.

"Yeah i am thanks for that Will. I needed that." I say giving him a hug and kissing him on the cheek.

He steps back and smiles down at me. He looks up and the smile is gone

"Whats he doing here?"

"Uhm he was coming by to..."

"Nothing man, i was just leaving... Ill talk to you later Mia." *Please don't cut me out. Ill try to explain but it wont be easy* he says staring deep into my eyes