1. Sumo Reborn

When Raiden Tameemon was killed at Shivas' hands his soul was sent to Niflhel. However, there was one key misunderstanding about what happens. all the gods thought that the soul was destroyed as the soul no longer reincarnated in this world however this was not the case as the soul was not destroyed it was instead sent to another universe entirely, although it is completely random at where they would end up, and for Raiden his soul ended up being sent to the world of my hero academia and being born from a woman known as inko midoriya and he was given a new name Izuku Midoriya.

Raiden opened his eyes to an unfamiliar sight it was a white room with a strong smell of something he didn't recognize, he also noticed that he couldn't move his body he was wrapped in something warm, and when he looked up he saw a woman with long green hair and green eyes, he opened his mouth to ask what was going on but realized that he couldn't speak. It finally dawned on him, he had died and been reborn. He reflected back on his past his life as a sumo wrestler, his fight with Shiva, and his death, wait death, his mind wandered to Thrud, and if she was reborn here, he hoped that Thrud was somewhere in this world as well he swore he would find her. or so he hoped he could anyway.

3 years had passed and he was now a toddler but he only had one thought on his mind 'Not this shit again' For the past three years of his life he hadn't moved a muscle and he had nothing to do and since he was an adult in a child's body he was even more bored the only thing he could do to pass time was watching heroes on the news, now that looked fun to him, he couldn't bring himself to become a sumo wrestler again because, with the way his body was he knew it was like his previous life, he didn't want to do sumo again were he would just be bullying the weak, he had a chance to move on and do something different which brought his mind back to shiva to Ragnarok. he remembered the thrill of the fight, fighting with his life on the line in an attempt to save humanity from the control of the gods he decided that he would do something similar if he couldn't do sumo because even if he fought people weaker than him they were evil and hurting others and there would be those that would be able to challenge him, he smiled, he would be a hero.

However his mother was extremely worried for him and took him to multiple doctors but no one could figure out what was wrong with him he knew what was wrong but it would just be more trouble to explain it all so he let things run their course, she just hoped he would grow up healthy and strong. raiden hoped his body was just weak and not what it was last time, Inko came to check on Izuku as she was just starting to make dinner when she saw him trying to stand up "Oh my baby you're doing it you're standing up" however she gained a horrified look on her face when he took a step and started convulsing as every bone in his body broke and as he collapsed he thought 'fuck not again' he knew how much of a pain it would be to develop the hundred seals again, while it would be quicker now he knew what he was doing it would still take repeated attempts of him breaking his body to develop them. 

it took a couple of months and a lot of pain but he finally developed his 100 seals to suppress his strength and stop his body from destroying itself, the muscles were a hard outer shell for the other muscles. on his fourth birthday, Inko took Izuku to see a quirk doctor to see what his quirk was although Raiden knew it wasn't a quirk just that his muscles were extremely strong and grew extremely quickly it was something he brought with him from his previous life, so the doctor told him he had a mutant muscle quirk when in reality it was not a quirk at all. when he went to school the next day he saw a blonde kid bullying another, it was one thing he couldn't stand was bullying  and forcing power onto the weak he had to do it in his previous life with sumo to his opponents in order to get money for his village but he didn't have to do that here so he would protect the weak he would stop incidents like this "hey what do you think you're doing why are you hurting him" "I've not seen you here before, who are you ya fucking extra" "I'm Izuku Midoriyaand answer my question why are you hurting him" "he's weak so why shouldn't I he thinks he can just be in my playground doing what he wants" "it's just a playground there's no reason to bully people" he then marched up to bakugo and shoved his palm into his chest "Teppo" this sent bakugo flying and his cronies to run away "let this be known I won't let you hurt anyone anymore as long as I'm around" bakugo growled as he got back up  "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUH" exlposions were once again popping in his hands as he charged forward and blasted izuku who just stood there as if nothing happened "Huh" "shivas flames are much hotter" he then hit  bakugou with another teppo  which sent him to the gorund again, he shouted to all the kids that were on the playground "I DECLARE THIS PLAYGROUND A SAFE PLACE FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BE HERE NO MORE WILL THERE BE ANY MORE BULLYING OR PICKING ON THE WEAK" this was the first of many declarations of safety to come in the future because whenever izuku was on that playground all the kids were safe to play as they pleased, this resulted in all the kids looking up to izuku  as he was the biggest and strongest among all of them and he protected them all from bullys like bakugo.