3. UA ain't ready for Sumo

Izuku smiled as he looked at himself in the mirror, he was in his UA uniform, or at least what could be salvaged from his uniform, UA Hadn't predicted that he'd hit another massive spurt in the six months running up to UA, Izuku saw this coming he was 10 feet tall in his previous life so being 8 feet at 15 was about the same as he was at the same age when he was Raiden.

the shirt and trousers barely fit after taking them to a tailor to be adjusted but they couldn't get the blazer to fit so he'd go without, he didn't wear the tie as he didn't like wearing them so the top few buttons were left undone. after giving one last hug to his mother Izuku left the house and started his journey to school. because of his size it was quite inconvenient to take public transportation, but luckily UA wasn't to far so if he ran at top speed he could make it in the time it would take to get the train.

even after seeing it already, the building of UA was still a majestic site to see, containing his awe he made his way inside in an attempt to find his classroom, after wondering around for a while he had to conclude that he was lost and was started to get frustrated but that's when he bumped into a girl in the corridor "I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" he held his hand out to help the girl "apology accepted, I too am to blame as i was in a rush" she looked up from the floor in order to get up and saw a giant hand outstretched, she took it but she was shocked as she felt a jolt of energy came through it and go up her arm to her head although she had a slight panic as she felt the control on her quirk slipping but it was all fine as the energy quickly faded away. Getting up her thoughts on the energy quickly went away as she looked at the person she had just collided with 'HOLY SHIT HE'S HUGE'

her eyes had widened at the size of the man that was helping her up thinking he must be a teacher and now she started to panic thinking he was the one that was going to teach her class "I'm sorry for bumping into you sir how can I make it up to you" she kept rambling apologies but was snapped out of it by a boisterous laugh "HAHAHAHA, sorry to burst you're bubble but I'm a first-year student" the girl was absolutely shocked, this gigantic hunk of a man was the same age as her "do you know where class 1-a is, this building massive and I can't find it". the girl just looked at him dumbly, still unable to process that someone that big could be the same age as her, she was tall for a girl her age standing at an impressive 5'8 and he was just over 2  feet taller than her. Izuku chuckled mentally knowing the effect his size had on people, "I'm Izuku Midoriya nice to meet you" That snapped the girl out of it as she introduced herself "I'm Yaoyorozu Momo, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance and I too am a part of class 1-a" Izuku smiled looking down at her, she reminded him a lot of the girls he slept around with before he met thrud, compared to him she was 2'4" smaller than him although her black hair was put into a spiky ponytail making a look an inch or two taller, she was a skinny little thing, however, she had the biggest assets he had ever seen on someone his age, still, Thrud was way prettier, although it was strange he didn't feel the jealous burning that he normally felt from his volundr, the jolt he had felt was very different from the normal burning sensation whenever he talked to a girl.

he put that to the back of his mind as he spoke "so do you know the way to the classroom, I have no idea where I'm going" Momo tried to look into his eyes  as she spoke to him, \but it was quite difficult considering the height difference "of course, follow me, it's still early so we should be one of the first students there" Izuku nodded and followed the girl as she led the way, going in the direction that he came from, good thing he found her, he definitely would've been late otherwise. the two made it to the classroom within a couple of minutes chatting along the way. when they arrived Momo was amazed at the giant door  "why would they need such a giant door" she then heard chuckling nest to her then realized 'oh yeah, that's why' seeing the sheepish look on her face Izuku saw no need to comment  "so shall we head in" he opened the door and saw that the classroom only had two people in it, they boy that had interrupted present Mic at the entrance exam and a boy with red and white hair as well as a burn scar over his left eye. he also saw in the back corner a desk and chair that was much bigger than all the others "at least their accommodating to all students" Izuku then went to sit at his desk with Momo following and taking the seat next to him.