2. Entrance exam

10 months had passed and now it was time for the UA entrance exam. As he was walking through the entrance he was getting many looks from the people around him probably because of his massive size as no one expected to see a bulky 7-foot 6 inches tall teenager (he had grown even taller over the 10 months. izuku looked to his side and saw a girl with brown hair in a bob cut and a permanent blush on her cheeks trip and he quickly went to her side and caught her "Careful it would be bad luck to trip right before the exam" the girl just looked up at him and blushed unable to speak "man I can't wait for the exams, it's like when i first started sumo its gonna be real fun so i've got no nerves" "ah uh uh" "well then lets do our best little lady see ya" he didn't look back but if he did he would've seen  the look on her face which clearly showed what she was thinking, which was 'i just talked to a handsome boy'

as izuku walked away he felt somethin strange his lines on his hands felt like the were burning they seemed angry somehow, he didn't get it all he did was talk to a girl, but he shook his head moving on towards the school, to take the written exam first. The test definitely wasn't easy but it wasn't too hard for him either, he'd done a lot of studying as well since he already had strength and technocracy down, it was just a matter of refining them, it also seemed like this body had a natural talent for studying. It was now time for the physical, he was specially given a bigger set for his much larger frame. And much to Bakugou's annoyance he was sat next to him.

Present mic was giving the explanations anbiut the robots that give points and was about to talk about another one when he was interrupted "excuse me I have a question" present mic then pointed finger guns in the direction of the speaker "shoot" "on the printout there are four different types of robots if this is a misprint then UA the most prominent school in Japan should be ashamed of this foolish mistake, we examinees are here in this place because we wish to become exemplary heroes in addition you over there the big bulky guy you look like you don't care to be here at all, if you're here on a pleasure trip then you should leave immediately"

Izuku stood up showing his intimidating 7"6 frame and looking at the boy who interrupted "I was actually paying attention which seems like you weren't, because if you were you would notice he was about to explain the next robot but instead you interrupted and were focusing elsewhere because I'm quite far away from you" the boy then apologized and bowed before sitting down in shame

Soon after the explanation was done, it was pretty simple just destroy the 1, 2, and 3 pointers and avoid the 0 pointer. Everyone was sent to their designated area and izuku was in the same zone as mr stick up his ass. There was also the girl he caught this morning. She looked like she was having a mild panic attack and he was about to calm her down when he was stopped by the same boy who had complained at him "listen here you ruffian this is no place for your debauchery" "you're really unsuited for heroics aren't you, you can see she's about to have a panic attack yet you're stopping others from helping her, what kind of hero are you" he shrugged the boy to the side before going to speak to the girl, "hey, it's going to be alright, you gonna do great, just breath slowly in... out... in.... out" she copied his breathing and slowly calmed "thanks, i was really panicking there" he gave a confident smirk to her as the lines in his hands started to sting. "No problem, I'm sure you'll do great"

After he said that he saw the doors start to open so he charged in at the maximum speed that his sealed muscles would allow, which still left a sizeable crater from where he leapt from.
Izuku was going around smashing the robots that were with his line of sight, teppoing a few, dropliking others. He even duplex a three pointer into another three pointer. He rounded a corner only to be met with a face full of missles, however he dodged all of them even grabbing a few in his massive hands and threw them back at the three pointer causing them to blow up in its face. He got in. Close delivering a haymaker to its head causing the robot to split down the middle.