4. Time to fight

Izuku slept peacefully that night knowing a part of Thrud had been passed onto another person, he wondered how to would affect Momo going forward but he would just have to wait and see.

it was now the next day and when Izuku stepped out of his house he saw a limo with a large roof waiting outside. he looked at it confused before Momo stepped out and greeted him, she also looked skinnier than she did yesterday. "Hey princess what are you doing you" Momo pouted angrily at being called that again "stop calling me that " Izuku was now close to her "no can do princess, what are you gonna do about it" "I'll" she started repeatedly poking his after each word trying to emphasize her point "I'll... I'll call you a nickname, ha take that", she looked rather happy at this until Izuku looked down at her smugly, "and what will that be princess" Momo's face flushed as she didn't this far "I .. I, I'll call you muscle head Yeah muscle head, you muscly bastard" Momo was rather smug at this nickname thinking she taught him a lesson until he opened that god damned mouth if his "you really seem to like my muscles huh"

steam seemed to burst from her ears and the top of her head as she developed a full body blush "that- that's not what i meant- i-i you- you - you" "what am i then huh princess" "YOU MUSCLE HEAD" she made a metal staff and tried to whack him over the head with it, only for the staff to bend and Momo shake her hands in pain, she was distracted from this as a voice came from the large limo "Miss Yaoyorozu you need to hurry up or you'll be late for school" Momo looked panicked "come on Izuku get in or we'll be late" "I don't think that limo will be able to hold my weight" "don't worry that Limo can support big people and hold a lot of weight" Izuku nodded before following Momo and crouching to get in the limo and proceeded to sit down on the cushions, surprisingly it there was enough space for him to sit down, it really was quite a big limo, he couldn't imagine how much this thing would've cost to make.

"why do you have a giant limo that can support large people" Momo looked uncomfortable ash she tried to change the subject "so, what do you think we'll be doing at school today" Izuku noticing the shift decided to leave it alone, but he left a mental note to check what that was about later.

"I think it'll be normal for today, I think they'll slowly introduce us to things making sure we're somewhat experienced in combat so we don't risk causing serious harm to each other" "that makes sense" "I mean what kind of irresponsible teacher would just have students who have never used there quirks in combat or on other people before use them on their classmates who they only just met" "that makes sense"

"TODAY WE'LL BE DOING BATTLE TRAINING" the sound of to people facepalming went unnoticed over the sound of all might's booming voice.

the day had gone on as Izuku and Momo predicted with it being just a normal school day, or it was until all might burst through the door like a normal person and announced that they would be doing battle training which caused Izuku and Momo to remember there earlier conversation and facepalm.

after that all might pressed a button causing 20 suitcases to come out of the wall "YOU'RE NOT TRULY A HERO UNLESS YOU'RE DRESSED THE PART, PUT ON THE HERO COSTUMES AND MEET ME AT FIELD GAMMA FOR BATTLE TRAINING" with that everyone grabbed the suitcase allocated to their seat number and went to the changing rooms.

everything was going well until mineta found a peephole "guys guys look, our seniors left us a gift, with this Ill get to see Yao-" however he was cut off when Izuku bitch slapped him into another wall causing it to crack, he heard the girls say "thanks Izuku" before it was plugged from the other side, after that everyone started to arrive at field gamma, with mineta being the last, the most noticeable thing about him was the giant hand print going across his face, although the giant diaper was a close second.

when Momo saw Izuku's hero costume she blushed bright red. he was shirtless allowing for the red lines going from his hands to his shoulder to be seen, below that he was wearing baggy white cargo pants although the hem looked like it was made of a white mawashi loin cloth that sumo wrestlers wear. "hey Muscle head nice costume" Izuku smiled at her happy that she was continuing to use the nickname "yours isn't to bad yourself princess" somehow her blush deepened further "well I needed a lot of open space to be able to use my quirk, what's your excuse" "well princess, it was all I could get away with, all I wanted was the mawashi but apparently it was to little so I just turned into baggy cargo pants so I could still have free movement, plus it lets me have pockets too."