Chapter 1: The Beginning

(My memory of the movie is VERY VAUGE, so bear with me here)
//Hitch pov//
It's been just a few moments since the world was whole again. The pegasi, unicorns, and ponies are united. This is nice. Lots of property damage to assess, but nice. I think I might need to have a talk with sprout. He obviously needs to pay for this, but I don't know how. I mean, he can't lift hardly and anything and the citizens don't really take kindly to him after all this. Poor guy.

I notice him in the far distance, walking towards his house. Maybe i should go talk to him.

"Hey sprout! What's going on buddy?"

He frowned, looking almost depressed after all he had done.

"Leave me alone. Everyone else is anyway."

I don't think I should leave him alone. It's not good to leave people alone when they feel this low. I need to help my friend.

"At least let me... walk you home? I wouldn't wanna leave you all alone..."

His ears stood up in a sense of relief.
"R-really?"

"Yes, sprout."

I wiped away his tears. He laughed.

"Now let's get you home before it gets too cold."

We made our way to his house, where we noticed his mother wasn't home. She's probably just working overtime.

I stood up, not wanting to overstay my welcome.

"Well, I guess it'd be best if I get out of your hair and leave you be for the night. But hey, next time your free we could hang out! Who knows, maybe we'll get to have sleepovers like old times!"

Sprout smiled.

"You could just stay tonight if you want."

I sat next to him on the couch. As the hours passed we went from playing video games to just, talking. Not like how I would speak to sunny or the others, but really talking.

"So sprout, I have another question..."

"Hm?"

"Sooooo, do you like anyone?"

"WHAT!? NO. well, yes... BUT NO."

"C'mon man, you gotta tell me!"

"Not gonna happen!"

"I'll find out eventually! I am the sheriff after all!"

Sprout blushed, and quickly stood up and began to excuse himself.

"I'm gonna go to bed. Better to rest now so I can start fixing the mess I made!"

"Oh.. okay! We'll just letting you know the whole town is gonna pitch in. You may have lead them but you weren't the only one who destroyed the town!"

"Goodnight hitch. I'll see you in the morning!"

"Night love."

WHAT. Why did I just say that!? I've never called anyone that before....

I then laid down and went to sleep on the couch. Tomorrow's a new day, and I want to be active enough to help clean up this town. I am the sheriff after all...