4-Jenny

i woke up in the next day , headache.. horrible headache.. yet feeling amazing..
ace , was it a dream ? because everything was too god damn beautiful... ace .. Ace ..ACE .. ACE ...
i might be in love with this man , or .. whatever he is .. . i just don't understand how in the world did he make me feel things for him so quick.. so fast .. so smooth .. so beautiful... i want to see him again.. today.. tomorrow.. every day.. week .. year ... i want him forever...
he's just ... different.. and that kiss ... oh lord .. that kiss was something else ... i'm so in love with his touch... the way he looked at me last night ... the way he held me in his arms ...how can something so strange be something so ... i don't have a word to describe this .. but it's too much for my heart ...
i get up from my bed toward the bathroom, i look at the mirror grabbing the sink ... was i dreaming? ... it felt so real.. please don't be a dream.. i wash my face and take a quick shower and leave the bathroom... i grab the book i was reading yesterday and sit on the couch... three knocks on my door.. the house keeper comes into my room " good morning dear jenny , i'm sorry for the disturbing but i lost my scissors, may i use yours ? "
" good morning mrs morris ,yes of course you can , it's right on the ta..." right.... he took it from my hand last night ... " oh .. i forgot where i put it last night .. "
" that's alright, i'll go by the market later and buy two , and if you're feeling hungry i can ask the cook to make breakfast for you on my way down , dear "
" that would be lovely, thank you " .. totally not a dream... i want to see him again... one date is not enough for me ..
" Jenny !" my father calling me .. i go down to him , he's sitting on the head of the table waiting for breakfast.. " come join me , i have some things i must talk to you about " ..
" alright father " i sit beside him and cross my arms , because whenever he asks me to join him , it's always bad news ...
" you can leave this house..."
" i beg your pardon?"
" under one condition.. you will only work at the king's mansion , they had offered me a job for you to be the mansion manager "
" what ? manager? why me ? " i know this was all ace's plan .. i just gotta play dumb..
" the barron is a very close friend of mine, he helped a little "
" thank you father "
" you might want to pack your bags, you will be living there from now on "
" but father ! i need time !"
" i already made an agreement that you will be there by evening , mrs morris will help you " this is not what i expected at all .... i mean.. i'm glad i can finally get put of this miserable house , but i'm not ready to live in the mansion... not with ace .. it's too soon .

 it's too soon

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

i'm standing in front of the mansion , holding my bags , i step closer to the huge door to knock... but a second before i hit the door it opened.. a maid came to me and grabbed my bags , another came and asked me to follow her , so i did ...
she introduced me to herself and to the people working there, then led me to my new room.. she was nice ..
" you have 4 hours to settle down in this room and unpack your bags... i will be back to inform you about your chores in this mansion ms chadwick "
" oh , mrs davis ... do all people working here get the same room ? because this room is too luxurious "
" oh no honey, we sleep in bunk beds and share one bathroom per eight maids "
" oh .. sorry "
" we're all used to it ms chadwick  , don't need to feel pity for us " she left without giving me a chance to say a word , maybe i was a lil too harsh ?..

 sorry "" we're all used to it ms chadwick  , don't need to feel pity for us " she left without giving me a chance to say a word , maybe i was a lil too harsh ?

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

three hours go by and i just finished unpacking... the room is so beautiful... i wonder if ace picked it out for me himself... there are some books on the side of the bed .. can't wait to actually read them ...
three knocks on the door... " come in " i say .. and there he is ... leaning on the door ... looking at me with those eyes .. same eyes he looked at me with yesterday... he's crossing his arms and his eyes scanning all my body i feel so naked ...
" jenny .."
" ace ..."
we keep looking at each other for a minute..
" you all settled in?"
" yeah i guess.."
he reached out his hand to me ... same hand i took yesterday...
" come with me , jenny "
" where to?
" you'll see..."
i take his hand , we leave the room to the mansion's garden .. we sit on some bench ... he holds my hand and looks at me deeply..
" are you comfortable , gorgeous?"
his eyes says a lot more than what his mouth is saying .. talk to me ace .. speak your mind ace ..
" yes .."
he smiles to me ... i love that smile....
" jenny .."

3112