9-Jenny

Last night... was ... something...
I woke up in his arms ... gusts coming through the window ... he's still asleep... though he feels the wind and pulls me closer to him...
I take my time just staring at his face... I love your face, Ace... Though I need to get up cuz I still work here...
" where are you going gorgeous ?"
He's holding my hand and looking at me with half-shut eyes...
"I'll be back"

I lied... I don't want him to follow me... I have strong feelings for him, yet I'm worried it's just a fling... I can't stop overthinking everything between us... What if it was all just an illusion? What if he's manipulating my mind?
I hate those thoughts, because I really feel safe in his arms...
I leave his room and walk to mine, I take a shower, change clothes, and do my hair... Mrs. Davis knocks on my door...
"Good morning Ms Chadwick, today is a big day, you have 2 hours to get ready..."
"I'm already done Mrs Davis" I laugh a little, I'm obviously ready to work.
" oh, didn't Mr. Galvin tell you? We are having a ball tonight, Mr. Galvin is introducing you to the kingdom as royalty"
Oh god... as much as that makes me happy, I feel like I'm not ready for it...
" but what about my job here? And how am I a royalty? I have so many questions, Mrs Davis!"
This woman won't stop for a few seconds and I need answers this instant!
I walk to Ace's bedroom, he's standing in front of a long-ass mirror trying to tie his tie ...
" Royalty, huh?"
He turns his attention to me "Good morning love"
He walks towards me and kisses me with his tie around my neck, God... he knows my weakness...
" were you planning to tell me this anytime soon?"
" Oh, yeah sorry love, I had to do this since you are my property now"
Property? What the fuck does that supposed to mean?
"Please, Ace.... don't make me hate living with you here like I did with my father... I am nobody's property"
Ace looks at me with a stunned look, shaking his head slowly, disagreeing with whatever I'm saying, he walks back to me, holding both of my arms.
"You are my property whenever you are in danger, I am your guardian whenever you feel uncomfortable... jenny you re everything to me"
I just have no words, so I keep looking at him.
"Jenny... I live to love you... so the last thing I could ever think of is hurting you"
I'm suddenly melting down, I don't think I could stand with his arms holding me and his eyes doing that triangle method.
"God, just kiss me already" and only seconds after I whispered that, he kisses me, hard.

"Now, go wear something pretty for me, gorgeous"
.......................................................

three hours go by... And now I'm wearing this gown, never thought I'd be wearing something so gorgeous like this, something so heavy it feels expensive, it feels like 90 years of hard-work...
Two hours later all the guests are here, and they are waiting for me to show up, I feel sick, and like I can't do this, but then I remember this is a pathetic people's job, so I wait for the moment Ace calls out my name, I count to three, butlers open the doors, and I make an entrance...

5133