20-Haven

Alright...
My man is back... and I have every intention of keeping him around... That night was something I will never forget... and I'm not the type of girl to have a one-night stand... I like Isaac... and I shall make him fall for me... hard...I'm a daughter of a witch... That should be easy...

Isaac, Ace and Jenny are in Ace's suite ... jenny's healing Ace with her special water... but Isaac is looking at her, technically... taking quick glimpses of her, I know he's mad about her... I know she is all he wants...that'll change ... he'll forget ... he'll love again... he'll be all over me instead ... I think I should have a word with Jenny...

they leave the suite to let Ace rest for a bit... I grab Jenny's hand and tell her to take a walk with me around the mansion...
- are you okay haven?
- yes I'm alright... I just need to talk to you about Isaac...
- Isaac?
- yeah... I have a crush on him...
- oh, that's nice
- but I know he still loves you... So I kind of hoped you two could end things so he can get over you easily...
- we did end things though
- no, Jenny... He is CRAZY about you... I need you to make it stop.
She pauses and looks at me with disbelief.
- Haven? I can't kill his feelings, and I also don't want to talk to him about it... i'm so sorry but this is impossible... if you want him to forget me you're gonna have to let him SEE you.
- see me? We spent a night together, I think he saw all of me..
- Haven look at me... Connect with him... emotionally.
I nod my head and we continue our walk...
- Jenny I must ask you something...
- yes?
- do you love him?
She laughs as if what I said was absurd...
- of course not... I love Ace... What kind of questions is that...
I'm not so stupid... I saw the way left me in his bed to run after her when she got in his suite...
- I just wanted to know why he has strong feelings for you, thought it might have been a mutual thing.
- it's not.
I don't believe her... she can lie to me... But I guarantee that Isaac will be mine in no time.

Isaac is in the garden... Walking around... wearing a shirt matching his hair color... Looking up at the sky...
I watch him for a bit until he notices me... But he continues his walk...
I want to talk to him...
- why did you come back?
He doesn't stop to look at me...
- I was stalling... can't leave Jenny with him.
Jenny.
- why do you care about her so much?
- keep you nose out of this, woman.
Woman...
- woman?
- as long as I remember... I fucked a woman, didn't I?
- this woman has a name.
- of course she does.
He is walking faster...
- why did you fuck me.
- so I can forget Jenny
- and did you?
- not really... I don't think i'll ever forget her.
- then let me help you.
- what are you so desperate for?
You...
- I just wanna have some fun.
- I think you want more than that.
he stops and looks at me deep in the eyes... Takes a step closer to me and caresses my face... And i'm shaking again... Trembling...
- you're so pretty do you know that?
I can't speak... I can't move... I can't swallow...
- too pretty for me
What is he doing to me...
I get closer to him and give him the doe-eyes look, and it works like magic
- help me... Haven.
I stare at him for a few seconds then let go and leave him with a smile on my face...

I'm in my bed... Staring at the ceiling... i've been staring for half an hour now... And I just keep replying the thought of him telling me to help him... I just love seeing him so desperate...
But I just need some magic too make him fall for me... I need him to be mine...

13691