5- Ace

" jenny .."
" yes ? "
" will you stay here forever?"
" will you protect me forever?"
" that's a silly question,jenny .. i would die for you "
" we have a deal my lord .."
she's smiling , i'm smiling more...
" did you like your new room ?"
" yes , it's beautiful, thank you "
" I bought some books for you , I noticed you liked to read "
" i liked them , but why do u do all of this for me ?"
" because you're really special to me "
She's looking at me with those eyes again... i love those eyes...
she gets closer to me , i pull her to me .. we're just staring at each other... inches between our lips...

 inches between our lips

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

" you shouldn't have brought her here ..." isac is standing in the middle of the room , both hands on his hips , he's frustrated as hell .
" it's fine , just bring me esme .."
" and how the hell would I know where would she be ?... she's a fucking witch ,ace !" i stand up ., look him in the eyes..
" you will get the hell out of here , and you will search for her , and you will never come back until esme is with you , copied? " this guy thinks he'll get away from duty that easy... isac flies out the window, i close it and grab a glass full of the darkest shade of red blood , now it's time to think of her ... my beautiful godess ...
' knock '
the peace is over .. " may i come in ,sir ? " .. mrs davis comes in closing the door behind her after getting my permission .
" sorry to disturb your highness in such time, but i must tell you something really important.. " i'm sitting on the couch with the glass in my hand.. " speak.." she looks down to her feet , like she's irritated " this woman, jenny... " ..
" what about her ??"
" sorry sir but she is no good for us all "
" and what do you mean by this?"
" sir , i think you already know.... she has the ... "
" yes , i already knew ... is that all ?"
she's surprised by my calmness " but sir ! if anyone knows about her ... we're all doomed!"
" i can fight . "
i left the room from the window and fly to the roof  seeking peace, to think of a plan to get the hell out if the war that will happen soon ..
my jenny has the golden blood... this is how jinxed i am , the only woman i loved ... is cursed... but i will go through hell if i had to .. for her ..only her ...

3520