10-Ace

and there she is... my goddess... Might as well be my queen...
I take her hand, my eyes scanning her down, everyone is looking at her, I can't blame them, she is a goddess...
" Love the look"
" you're acting like you didn't specifically pick this gown for me"
"Well, Good for me then"
She giggles covering her face with her hand, Jenny you know how much I love your face, why bother to cover it?
"Don't cover your face, Jenny"
"There are so many people in here, I don't feel like laughing loudly is appropriate"
"Jenny, you are the soon-to-be Queen of those people and this land, pretty sure you can laugh how you want"
"I prefer to show how intimidating i can be "
As I'm talking to Jenny, Mrs Davis interrupts us and steals her from me.
"I'll be right back"
I nod for her and watch as she leaves me alone in the middle of the ball.
I sit on my father's throne, watching people dance, talk, and make lame jokes about the poor, it makes me miss her presence even more... lucky me, I found something that will keep me entertained for the night, another vampire Prince is attending my ball.
"Warin Orpheus"
"Ace, long time no see"
Yeah, I hate this guy...
"I heard you've got yourself a golden-blooded mortal, how does it feel like having her and knowing you will never be able to keep her away from all vampires?"
"Is that a threat? Cuz it's funny how you forgot that I HAVE a golden-blooded"
"I have that in mind, and I intend to make it mine, sooner or later"
"I'd like to see you kids try"
Orpheus walks away thinking he intimidated me, hilarious.
"Who is that?"
Jenny is back,
"Some fat fuck trying to scare me"
"What does he want?"
"It doesn't matter, wanna dance?"
She looks at me with a look like she knows I'm hiding something, I just don't want you to get worried, love.
We danced for hours, and we kissed so much that I messed up her lipstick.

"I'm tired, can we go somewhere private?""Yeah sure, love"I take her hand and we go somewhere calm and romantic

"Yeah sure, love"
I take her hand and we go somewhere calm and romantic...
we sit on the fence holding hands, looking at each other, and I can't take my eyes away, not with the moonlight shining down on her beautiful face...
"I have so many questions, Ace... And I really want answers"
" I'm all ears, love"
She smiles a little, I love your smile, Jenny...

"Why me? I think you were too fast deciding for me to be the next Queen, I'm not saying I don't want to, I just don't understand why

"Why me? I think you were too fast deciding for me to be the next Queen, I'm not saying I don't want to, I just don't understand why... and I really think we're moving too fast in this relationship and it's scary, not that I'm afraid of you, I just never felt the way you got me feeling, and I would like to take it slow, because I wanna take my time falling in love with you..."
I feel like a jerk because I zoomed out a little bit and focused on her lips.
I look at her while I bite my bottom lip, I really have no clue what she just said...
Jenny sighs and repeats herself "Why am I the soon-to-be Queen?"
" because you'll be closer to me all the time, also because I want whoever tries to hurt you to get cursed"
"But what am I gonna do? Do I have duties?"
"Your only duty is to live your life and be pretty all the time"
"Am I allowed to study in medical school?"
"How about I build you your own medical school?"
" That would be so sweet of you, but no, I wanna go out and meet people... live my life, as you said"
"Alright then, but I'm gonna have to stick around all the time"
"What if we open a section in this mansion for higher studies and maybe it'll be my little hospital in the future, and I'll always be close to you"
"Alright then, deal... can I kiss those lips now?"
I lean in for the kiss but Jenny backs away from me,
"Hold on lover boy, I'm not done here"
She's squeezing my mouth with her hand, I wanna kiss her so bad, I hate this.
" about our situationship... what are we?..."
"I thought I was so obvious about it"
"I want you to say it, Ace"
I get up... take a necklace out of my vest, and hand it to her.
" Ms. Jenny Chadwick... can I be your lover?"
Jenny smiles so wide, I love that smile.
"Yes..." says Jenny with a soft voice, I help her wear the necklace, then I turn her around and finally kiss those lips again...

" says Jenny with a soft voice, I help her wear the necklace, then I turn her around and finally kiss those lips again

5931