19-Ace

Earlier....

Her lips... so damn delicious... she is everything I could have asked for... Those eyes... And her hair in the sunrise is unmatched...
Since she is my royal woman... I must spoil her... And we shall start a life together... as long as she's happy... we're gonna move on together...
I let the water run down my body... And I stand there for five minutes... but I just can't spend so much time here... I need to see my lady...
I get dressed and make sure I smell good and sexy... I'd love to have a date with my Jenny and talk about us...
I look around for her... haven is wearing one of Isaac's shirts and eavesdropping on Haven's door...
I get closer and Haven notices me and walks away... I eavesdrop on Jenny... Not that I don't trust her... but there must be a reason why Haven was in Isaac's shirt and eavesdropping on Haven's door...
- but Ace loves me...
- I LOVE you...
That's it for this punk...
I walk back to my suite and take out a wooden dagger... And storm into her room and stab him in the heart and suck his soul out...
I am so furious and I see nothing but Isaac... My head is telling me to rip his flesh into tiny pieces and feed it to the animals...
I look at Jenny... She's on the floor... Blood is all over her face and looking so traumatized... haven walks in and holds Jenny... and I leave...

I sit by a river... a butler comes and informs me that Jenny has fainted so I fly back to the mansion.... she is in my room... I sit on the bed right beside her...
I did this... I hurt her... I'm sorry Jenny...
I kiss her face softly... don't want her to wake up... but I love her too much I might have kissed her a bit harder... she wakes up....
I explain to her what she needs to know... and let her rest again... I kiss her one more time and leave the room...
I sit by a fireplace... drinking a glass of blood... after I ordered the butlers to take care of Isaac then send him away...
Haven walks in and sits on my side...
- what?
- I need Isaac back.
- for what?
- I like him, and I want him here.
- get over him.
- fine... then I shall tell my mother.
I laugh for a bit... and look at her...
- and tell her what?
- that you broke my heart. I need Isaac back this instant.
I turn my head and look at the fireplace In front of me...
- that punk doesn't give a damn about you... He wants my lady...
- I'll make him get over her, trust me.
- go find yourself another punk... he is never showing his face again.
I gesture to Haven to leave me alone...she leaves after looking at me like I irritated her.

she leaves after looking at me like I irritated her

Jenny is awake... I go talk to her in bed... play with her hair... kiss her lips.... My lips...
- I need you to get dressed... I'm taking you out.
- where are we going?
- to a ball
- is it safe?
- not really, but you have me on your side all the time...
I leave the room to get dressed as well...
I can't keep thinking about how I almost hurt her...
- my lord... I have some bad news for you...
I turn around to face the butler while tying my tie
- speak
- the king has returned.
Fuck...
I leave my room and head to the main hall... And there he is... sitting on his throne... with a mortal on his lab... sucking the life out of her...
-King Alaric ... you have returned...
He looks at me for a second... then starts laughing... what's so funny?
- Ace! It's been a while son.
Son? He better not call me that again...
- why are you back?
- well I heard my son got himself a golden-blooded chick... I am more than proud of you Ace.
- why are you proud of exactly?
- her blood will give me the power I want to go after other kingdoms and finally be the greatest of all times!
SHIT.
- She is not here for you... I claimed her royalty... and shall be my wife.
- of course, you want to keep her for yourself... feed on her whenever you want... have kids from her... And finish her.
- I'm afraid you are completely wrong... She is MY lady... MY love...MY future queen... I don't want the power you've been seeking your entire life, Alaric... So if you think you have it all... you don't... you shouldn't have come back...
He laughs and tosses the mortal's body away from him... gets closer to me til we're standing there... Face to face... eye to eye... makes me want to get that wooden dagger...
- bring... her...to... me.
- you... will...have..to..kill...me...first...Punk.
That was it... I start the attack and hit him hard in the face... he falls down and smiles at me.
- that was fun... but your role here is over...
He gets up and pins me down and keeps stabbing me with a knife...
- are you gonna kill me like you tried to kill Cohen?
He stops and looks at me with anger.
- that bastard played me...
- you almost used the cursed dagger on him... He is your son! All he ever did was for you... He obeyed you like a slave! But you couldn't let him have one thing for himself...
He did not like what I said... He's trying to rip my heart out...
Just when I thought he'd end Jenny as soon as my heart is out...
A wooden dagger goes through his back to his heart almost stabbing me... he falls on his side... Revealing Isaac standing right in front of me... reaching his hand to me, trying to help me get up...
- you can't protect her alone, Ace.

13005