18- Jenny

I'm standing on the balcony...
Trying to see Isaac one last time before he leaves...
Sun is up... And he still didn't leave the mansion... I start thinking about reasons why he didn't leave...
I want to go to his suite but I'm worried Ace will suspect something between me and Isaac...
To be completely honest... I kinda have some feelings for him...
But I love Ace too...
- what are you doing so early?
Ace is awake... he's naked... wrapping a towel around his waist... his hair so messy... He looks so attractive...
-just wanted to get some air
That was a dump this to say...
- air? Are you not comfortable here?
- no, I am comfortable... I just miss home
- you know you can go visit whenever you want... just tell me when
- of course...
He gives me a kiss on the lips and heads to take a shower...
It's my chance to go see Isaac...
I walk the hallways in a rush... I really need to say my final goodbye... I reach his door... I don't even bother to knock... I have a few minutes... I walk in... The room is so dark I almost see nothing...
I walk to his bed and see him cuddling with a totally naked girl... He's holding her so tight... the girl is moving... Wait a minute... that's fucking haven!
What the hell Isaac...
I walk out of the room but accidentally hit my hip with a couch and make a loud noise...
- Jenny? What are your doing here?
Fuck.
- nothing... bye.
I run out out of the room and to my room...
- Jenny... Wait...
Great... he's following me.
I try to lock myself in my room but he's already in my room... Sometimes I hate vampires...
-it was nothing... She means nothing to me.
-why are you explaining yourself to me? Why would I care? Now please leave... before Ace finishes both of us...
-did he hurt you? When he caught us dancing?
He looks concerned and worried about me... He walks toward me and grabs my hands and looks me deep in the eye...
- Jenny, you know I could go through this every day... Ace can tear me apart... I'll heal myself just to look at you again... just to touch you... smell you...
-but Ace loves me...
- I LOVE you... But who do you love most?
Out faces are inches apart... he's caressing my cheeks and looking at me with so much love...
- I love you... Isaac...
He kisses me and holds me so tight in his arms... never thought vampires could get warm... but his hug was the warmest hug I have ever had... he made me feel safer than ever... so loved... so cared about... and it's devastating me...

And just when I think things would be okay... my door opens wide... I saw nothing but red...

 I saw nothing but red

Next thing I know... Isaac's heart is stabbed by a wooden dagger... his body is not warm anymore... his skin is even more pale than ever...
Ace is standing right beside him... Red eyes and fangs showing... I'm on the floor... trying to take in what just happened... Ace is looking at me... he doesn't look like the Ace I know... he's scaring me...
Haven comes in and gets down to hold me... There is blood on me... it's not mine though...
Ace leaves the mansion... and I just faint...

........
Few hours later...
I'm feeling some kisses and caresses on my face... I slowly open my eyes.. And see Ace... Soothing me back to sleep...
- shush don't worry love you're with me... nothing's ever gonna hurt you ever again... rest my queen...
I look at him in the eyes and ask him...
- did you kill him?
He doesn't answer me...
- Ace please... did you kill him or not...
I am on the verge of crying...
- no... I cured him with your water... you don't have to worry about him... i'm with you Jenny...
He kisses my face... And I close my eyes... let a tear fall on the side.., and take a nap... hoping whatever just happened is a dream...

 hoping whatever just happened is a dream

12005