12-Isaac

I don't regret this at all, in fact, I would love to do that again in front of Ace, I want this woman.
"No, I can't" She's getting away from me, fuck...
"Give me a chance, Cariño mío" Girls like Spanish, it should work.
"Get away from me, Isaac" I pause and take in what she just said, why did it hurt?
I walk away, this time I don't go back... I just stand leaning on a tree and watch her for two hours, then I start some fire knowing she will get cold and won't ask me for any help.
Ten minutes later she comes and sits by the fire with me... she's giving me quick glimpses, I can feel her looking at me whenever I turn around or move.
"Where did u get those scars" finally.
"Thought you wanted me to get away from you"
"Shut up and answer me"
"Ace gave me the one on my arm, and this one was caused by some drunk prince I had a little fight with"
"Why did Ace do that to you"
"Because he caught me stalking you before you moved in with us" She definitely didn't expect that.
"So how was your book ?" I'm trying to change the subject cuz I can't bear seeing that look on her face, looks like a mixture of guilt, sadness, and shock.
"It was good, got me so interested in the plot"
" I figured"
"Listen, what happened earlier... it can't happen again" I get closer leaning my elbows on my knees, because I know she doesn't mean what she's saying right now.
" is it because it feels wrong or is it because it is wrong?... Jenny, are you sure you're not just scared to break his heart? Just tell me the truth, tell me how you feel about me!" she's looking at me with sweet eyes, eyes that made me feel guilty for raising my voice a little bit on her.
"You can't just kiss me without my permission and tell me we have something between us!... love doesn't happen just like that, maybe you should go educate yourself a little bit before you spit this bullshit out !" wow... she's mad, and I'm a total douche. I stand up and look at her with an apologetic look.
"I am at fault and take full responsibility for what I did, you can go ahead and tell Ace, let him give me two other scars, but I rather go through all this shit and get blood coming out of my eyes, just so you know how the fuck I feel for you" she stands up facing me.
"You're too late anyway..." What?... does that mean she did catch feelings for me?
"Wha-what? I thought you never cared about me" I get closer to her and grab her hand, and she turns to look at me.
"I had feelings for Ace first, until you showed up and messed up my mind and all my thoughts, just give me a break, plus... I'm already committed to him, I'm a royal..." so she does have feelings for me...
" I knew it" I pull her in for a hug, surprisingly she doesn't let go until I do...

Six hours go by and I take her back to the mansion, I tuck her into her bed, give her a kiss on the side of her lips, and leave

"Make sure she doesn't leave this room alone" I order her maid to keep an eye on her all the time and walk to the closest bar...

..........................
Three hours later, I'm already drunk and saying bullshit to whoever walked by me, got into 2 fights so far, til this blond girl started flirting with me, so I put my beer down and kiss her so bad, I lift her and took her to mystery room in the mansion, and I kissed her a lot, made love to her, then fucked her until she passed out, I didn't even bother to open my eyes and look at her the whole time, which makes me hate her, and myself... whatever I just did, didn't get me what I wanted... I'm still thinking about her, I thought about her while I fucked this woman... but my heart will always call her name.

Next morning, I'm feeling soft kisses all over my face

............................................
Next morning, I'm feeling soft kisses all over my face... Jenny... no wait... it's the hoe I took home with me in order to get over Jenny, i'm still here though, stuck with these feelings for a woman I can't have so easily.
"Go home" She stops kissing me and backs away for a second, she's trying to get a round 9 but I have a goddess to watch...
"Get. The fuck. Off... Just go home bitch"
"But I thought..."
"No, I didn't feel the chemistry, and I do not want to think about this, fuck off already" She takes her clothes and storms out crying and cussing me, as if.

..............................................
Jenny's reading her book in the garden, I've got two days to get her to change her mind, and just be mine.
"Hope you slept well last night" I walk towards her resting my hands in my pockets...
"I did, I guess you had lots of fun with Flavia too" Flavia?... fuck, of course, that bitch had to make a scene and Miss Jenny had to talk with her, fucking hell....
"It was nothing, she means nothing to me"
" I know" she says walking away. And now I wanna go back to the night we kissed, for the first time... I get a grin on my face... she notices me and smiles at me... I feel like I'm falling for her so bad... I know I'm nothing better than ace, but my feelings will never fade...
Confessions running through my mind... fighting the urge to scream out my soul just to prove that I have fallen for you Jenny...

 fighting the urge to scream out my soul just to prove that I have fallen for you Jenny

7669