ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Marry me, Aera.

“Women are too hard to please

“Women are too hard to please.” Logan sighed and gazed at the velvety box in his hand. In there was a beautiful ring which glistened with richness. One look and anyone could tell that it was an expensive piece of jewel.

“Is ma'am still not willing, boss?” His man, Jun, asked with a serious look on his stoic face.

Logan scoffed at the question and tilted his head upward, watching the chandelier above him with squinted eyes.

Willing? She was anything but willing.

“Looks like I'll die old while some young fucker will take her away from me, Jun,” he said bitterly with a darkened face. “Am I that lacking to her standards? She said..”

The man lowered his head, appearing disheartened and broken as he muttered to himself, continuing in a small voice. “—She said she'd rather marry a driver than me, a mobster.”

“She's too sweet to say such words, boss. Maybe you heard wrong—”

“Whatever she said, this is what she meant. This woman.. what should I do with her?” Logan softly cussed under his breath.

Jun could only look at his boss with pity.
A man in love is a man in curse indeed.

The arrogant man heaved another sigh and closed his eyes. All he wanted from that woman is to be in his house; in the kitchen and bed, but she only plans to be on his mind.

“The being woman shouldn't have existed in the first place.” He heaved a third long sigh, growing more and more bitter as he reminisced about her resisting him all the time.

“Maybe I'll just forcefully marry her and make her pregnant before she could think of the word 'divorce'.” He was totally being serious when he came to such a solution.

“Boss.” Jun was dumbfounded. Looks like the boss is really adamant about marrying the girl he likes by the end of this month.

...

(One hour ago)

“Marry me.” He gazed at her pretty face and gnashed his teeth when no response came from her side.

“Did you not hear me, woman?” Logan grabbed her tiny waist and pinned her against the refrigerator, planning to kiss her.

A french kiss or something more like.. grinding? Yes, that's what he wanted to do to her right now.

“Would you like something to eat?" She avoided his question but she did it so sweetly that he couldn't help but be more gentle while handling her fragile and petite body.

“You,” he whined, appearing like a cute puppy.

“Ou! Fried rice it is.” She again avoided his words with an obvious intent. His sweet Aera was avoiding the topic.

“Let me go now, Eli?” She softly requested with her doe-eyes doing their work on the lovesick man.

“Stop avoiding my questions, you saucy little minx!” Logan pressed his huge body onto hers and slightly smirked when he felt her squirm and whimper in struggle.

This sound was simply a music to his ears.

“You're too heavy,” she said, flushed between the cold surface of the refrigerator and his hot body.

“Oh yeah? I'm big too,” Logan suggestively added.

“I know that.” With a naive response, she tried to get away but gave up after realizing there was no way out unless he allowed it.

Listening to her, Logan just grinned and muttered under his breath,“Do you? But you'd never seen it.”

“Don't talk dirty, Eli.” She scolded him with a beautiful blush on her face after realizing what he meant by being big.

“I want to fuck you, woman.” He just did the opposite and grinned when she froze like a log with a face as red as a beetroot.

“You're impossible, Eli.” Aera was left breathless with no space to take in air freely. “Eli-mmh!”

The man kissed her open mouth.

She tried to push his chest but gave up when he robbed her breath away, causing her to feel dizzy and faint under his powerful grasp.

“Aera, my sweet Aera.”

“Eli, b-behave.”

“Behave? What do you think I'm? A dog?”

...