02.1

Girls were pretty in their high school, but somehow, they were never prettier than that one boy in class 2-B, or at least, through Jay's eyes.

Yang Jungwon. His name was garden, a garden of the most delightsome of flowers, Jay believed. If not, it would be a garden of the dreamiest of fantasies; the boy was a daydream.

Everytime Yang Jungwon bypasses, it ends with Jake snapping his fingers between Jay's eyes.

Jay's eyes are coy, and hearts are filling them to the brim, small, tiny hearts that are as cute as the boy Jay is falling in love with. Yang Jungwon, President Yang Jungwon, is prettily standing before his open locker; he picks up his copybooks and textbooks with careful hands, and every movement seems calculated and thoughtful.

Yang Jungwon is the most attractive living being Jay has laid eyes on so far. He had a petite yet lithe silhouette, with a tiny waist Jay ardently desires to hold onto as he brings him against his chest and delicately pecks his pink lips and leave butterfly kisses over his naturally flushed cheekbones.

"- The date." Jay urges Jake. He feels impatient, and wants his promised date with Yang Jungwon already.

Jake sighs, one sigh that says he knew it was coming.

"- If you want a date with him, just go and ask him."

"- No!" Jay retorts. "- Bold of you to assume I'd go to the most gorgeous boy ever and just ask him 'heyyyy, wanna go on a date with me?' DUDE."

"- Okay, no need to fret." Sunghoon intervenes. Jay is pretty positive Sunghoon is going to be as useless as he has always been. "- Look, over there."

Sunghoon takes his face between his hands, and while Jay does not fancy being touched, especially by one Park Sunghoon, he also does not want to be seen like this in the middle of the corridor, especially with the presence of Yang Jungwon. Obviously, Sunghoon could not care less about his cool reputation, and it seems he cradled his face between his palms to show him the magnificent presence of the President still rummaging near his locker.

"- LOOK, at him." He says, still grabbing his jaw in Yang Jungwon's direction.

"- I see him very well, thanks." Jay deadpans. "- He is as dashing as ever."

"- Exactly!" Sunghoon exclaims, sounding a lot like those magicians in the movies when they interact with the main character. "- So dashing. So ravishing and so perfect." He drawls, and while Jay finds it odd, he is also too busy staring at Jungwon's elegant hands, and the way his pretty fingers flips through the pages of a textbook ever so gracefully. "- So perfect for you, and oh-so single."

This time, Jay frowns a turns his head to look at Sunghoon. Sunghoon does the same, and Jay himself away from his grasp.

"- How do you even know he is single?"

"- Does he look like someone taken to you?" Sunghoon asks, evidently rhetoric.

"- He's very pretty, so it might be the case." Jay debates. Sunghoon swivels on the tips of his toes to face Jake. The latter is biting the straw of his grape juice.

Jay is not interested in whatever he is going to ask Jake or tell him, so he returns to his long session of staring at Yang Jungwon from afar until the bell rings. Truly, Jay fails to see how such a gorgeous being is single; it must be a sign for Jay to be the first one to step up and ask him out. He cannot rely on Jake for that, he should build up some confidence himself and walk up to beautiful Yang Jungwon and ask him out on a date. Having Jungwon's pretty cat-like eyes staring at him only and from a very close distance is enough to excite Jay and blaze his heart with the passionate desire of making Yang Jungwon his once and for all.