11

🍏🍏🍏

Jungwon hides quickly behind one of the bookshelves.

"- You knew they were here, admit it!" He whispers to Riki. Riki is feigning interest in some book. Beside the fact that Nishimura Riki being in love, the situation they were in was quite unusual, and Jungwon, though he admits finds it quite fun and thrilling, is stressing him out loads.

"- What? What are you talking about?"

"- It's fine, Riki-ah. If you wanted to see your crush, you could've just said so." Sunoo giggles as he grabs a random book from the furniture they are hiding behind. He is already holding some romance book, the one he hides the lower part of his face with as he giggles, and true to his character, enjoys Riki's potential love story unfold before their eyes a little too much.

"- He's not." Riki whispers, briefly turning his head

"- Why are we even hiding." Jungwon asks in the flattest of voices, though he is the first who started hiding when he has glimpsed Park Jay's side profile (gorgeous), and his heart had descended in a rollercoaster. "- We did nothing wrong."

Sunoo lowers the book and starts pouting, the kind of jutting his lips mostly in mockery than in true sulking. Jungwon glares before Sunoo opens his mouth.

"- Telling that to yourself, hm?" He mumbles. "- Are you saying that to convince yourself that you did nothing wrong when you ran away from your date with Park Jay?"

"- ... " Jungwon stares at Sunoo without blinking.

"- Poor guy must have his heart wholly shattered, especially when you avoid him at all costs in school..." Sunoo cries dramatically, dropping his head, hiccupping and shaking his body as he holds his heart.

Jungwon rolls his eyes.

"- Ugh. Go and push your nose inside Riki's love affair instead."

"- He's here." Sunoo points out uselessly. "- You're outside the school's walls." He observes as uselessly. "- No one will disturb you, it's a perfect opportunity to set things... uh..." Sunoo pauses and looks up. "- ...Straight." He says, scrunching up his nose, and Jungwon raises one eyebrow.

"- Everything is fine. I don't have to fix anything." He counters. Since he is done humoring Sunoo, Jungwon turns to Riki. "- Riki, let's g- ew." Riki's face and eyes sparkle with yellow sequins and little stars.

"- Riki-ah! Make a move!" Sunoo whispers and giggles. Jungwon does not even want to take a look at what Riki is stupidly gaping at. "- Fancy!" Sunoo bounces once and puts his hands on Riki's shoulders. "- Our little Riki is into soft gothic and chaotic grim reapers! Sweet! It suits you!"

Mayhaps, Jungwon is curious how softly gothic Park Sunghoon looks like this time, yet if he steals a glance to him, there were risks he might see Park Jay and Park Jay might see him in return.

"- Let's get out of here." Jungwon decides, yet none of them budges, and Jungwon is left dumbly staring at their napes.

"- Let's go, yeah." Riki sighs in the end. "- No one reads except Jungwon anyways."

"- Hyung." Jungwon corrects for the nth time. "- Jungwon-hyung." Riki scowls at the rectification and does not correct himself.

"- Let's go say hi!" Sunoo chirps. Jungwon watches, horrified as Sunoo moves his feet past the books furniture.

"- NO!" Riki yells and pulls the sun back by his collar. The way Sunoo's body almost falls back on Riki's silhouette is undeniably laughable, yet for the moment, Jungwon cannot laugh at anything as long as he is nearer to Park Jay than he should be. "- Are you nuts?! What if he sees me!"