07.5

The matter was urgent, Harua had to seek the person behind the drafting of the scandalous article.

By becoming member of the students council, Harua meant only to help his fellow students, and definitely not to earn the title of 'President Yang Jungwon's Fanboy'. He still recalls how hard it was to get used to the school building on his first day here; he had no guide and no one to guide him, and thus, he wishes the trouble for no one. Moreover, helping his comrades makes him less worthless, and what he gets in return is his friends calling him 'President Yang's (official) puppy', going as far as barking like little puppies whenever he interacts with said president, who would seek him to assign some duties to him before walking away. In addition to that, Nicholas would lean near his ear when President is mentioned in their conversation and whisper in a wicked way 'Notice me, senpaiiiiiiii', which would leave Harua as red and hot as red peppers for the following two minutes. Harua told them, strictly, to only joke about it, for he feels nothing but pure admiration for Yang Jungwon and aspires to become as hard and smart working as him.

Harua will not disappoint him, not like he ever did anyways. President had confided one day during a meeting that Harua was the most efficient and hardworking member; he had thanked him personally and even smiled at him. President Yang Jungwon never smiles.

"- Hello? Is anyone here?"

Harua pushes the door of the office. The club of journalism had the most impeccable of rooms after the President's office. The Occult Club was always full of questionable objects; the Chemistry club was a laboratory that was rarely devoid of fog lurking in the air, and the literature club was house of bookworms who were usually too lazy to filter the books they brought. Harua remembers how he has found his friend Riki propped up a stack of books with one leg crossed over the other, another book held open in one hand, reading and not minding the mountains and tours of books standing proudly around the room.

"- Hello, there." The person behind the desk greets with a bow. She was so petite that the computer's screen she was typing on hid her whole figure, making it look as though no one was attending to the front desk.

"- I am Harua, member of the Student Council."

Harua gives the impression that he is an introverted person, however; he is far from that. He is very outgoing and socially skilled, and has no fear of meeting new people and engaging in small talks with strangers. He wonders if his soft, shy way of dressing or features are what give the others the wrong impression.

"- Oh." The girl's warm smile drops in a worried downturn frown of her lips.

"- The big title of the last number is rather problematic." Harua elaborates without waiting for her to add anything. It seems she already knows. "- You are?"

"- Kim Jooa, the editor and proof-reader." She introduced with another bow.

"- I am sent by President."

Her face pales, and she starts smiling nervously, looking away. Her big black rimmed glasses slide along the ridge of her nose and she pushes them up in a quick motion.

"- What for?"

Harua throws the last number before her, over the computer.

"- Read the title." He instructs, nodding to the page.

She looks down at the article with careful eyes, skimming through it. Harua rolls his eyes; as though she was not the one who edited it.

"- Out loud." He precises with a sigh.

"- I only check the grammar and syntax!" She exclaims straightway.

"- Just, read the title out loud. I want to know how it sounds like." He instructs again.