15.9

🍏🍏🍏

No one whines like Sunoo when it comes to losing a game. Million times, Jungwon would endure his whining when their team loses games the day after. Sunoo would whine for half a day before Riki catches his attention with something else.

"- We're loooooosing."

Jungwon does not give a tin whistle about losing or winning.

"- Jungwwwwwoooooooon."

Be it they lose or win, Sunoo would shake him like a bottle of champagne and drawl syllables.

"- Great, great! What do you want me to do about it!" Jungwon yanks himself off his friend's clingy arms and pushes him away. "- It's not my fault our team is so incompetent!"

"- President!" A gasp, much similar to Sunoo's, and it triggers the same migraine in Jungwon's poor head. "- You are, here again, deeply hurting my feelings!"

Park Sunghoon jogs to them with his hand on his heart. Jungwon says nothing and looks blankly at the player.

"- Sunghoon-hyung!!!" Sunoo cheers and claps, cheeks already blooming pink from excitement. "- You're allowed to be here?"

"- Lmaoooo, no." Sunghoon answers with two gun-fingers shot their way, and Riki gapes at him like some kind of worshipper.

Jungwon holds two fingers up his forehead with eyes closed. Kim Sunoo was already enough, but Park Sunghoon had to pair himself with him, and now Jungwon senses a pounding headache rushing.

When he raises his head after some seconds, Hae-won is holding two thumbs up in Park Sunghoon's direction.

"- You guys did great!" She supports.

Oh, Park Jay shows up behind Sunghoon.

The latter grins and opens his mouth.

"- Than-"

"- Why are you lying, Hae-won?" Jake snorts, though the way he stares at her is nothing short of endeared and loving. "- They are literally losing."

"- ... I think they still played well." She mumbles.

Unfortunately, Sunghoon moves and approaches them, closer, he bypasses Riki, probably to reach Jake. However, when he walks near Sunoo, Jungwon jolts in his seat.

"- Stay still!!!" He exclaims, holding up one hand, and Sunghoon freezes. "- You are dripping with sweat, and it is disgusting." He points out. "- I do not want you near my person, so stay there."

Sunghoon holds up both hands.

"- Yes, chief." He obeys.

Sunoo and Riki laughs at his situation, and he starts pouting, and Jungwon finally looks at Park Jay. The boy is unmoving, playing with his fingers, looking unsure of what to do with himself. He looks like a lost cat, and Jungwon finds it cute.

"- What are you, moron, standing there doing nothing!" He calls out and opens his backpack. Jay flinches, hiding a bit behind Sunghoon.

"- I'm-"

"- Come here." Jungwon commands and throws a blue towel at Jay's face. The aim is perfect, and the towel hits his face just right, partially covering it.

"- Yessir." Jay salutes with his face still covered, towel hanging awkwardly from it, and his voice muffled by the tissue.

"- Jay-hyung is funny." Sunoo chuckles. Jungwon agrees, though he fights his smile, as he wants to appear displeased with Jay.

Jay flings the towel around his shoulders, shaking his head and his hair, and patting his forehead with the fabric as he steps between Sunghoon's standing silhouette and Sunoo's sitting one.