He's right.❤︎

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
★✰✯

I get in the car shutting the door behind me. He didn't do anything except stand there with no emotion and not one move. I wondered what he felt right now, if he felt hatred or sadness, or even remorse but I know he couldn't feel sadness nor happiness I mean. He never feels bad for shit like that right?. I also pondered more and more why he made vin say sorry to me? He never does that to someone before they die, it's honestly surprising.

He began to walk away from the dead bodies and to his car, I watched his strut and his eyes, Still no emotion whatsoever. He gets to car opening the door and getting in, I still stare out of the window only my breathing was all you heard. He started the car and pressed the gas petal and went speeding away from the grave yard of dead bodies.

I didn't know if I should ask tom what he was thinking about all that time he stood here watching his rivals slow death. I was honestly scared he might do somthing to me instead if I did ask.

"Why did you just stand there watching his slow death?..." I asked him quietly as I turned my gaze to him.

No answer. Ocfourse he wouldn't answer because he thinks he doesn't owe anyone an explanation.

I said nothing also and turned back to the window.

"Does it hurt." He said askingly but didn't take a look to me.

"Does what hurt?"

"Your bruise.." he said finally looking to me as I did too.

"Just a little." I lied it hurt like hell how that man punched my upper cheekbone like he bruised it to the bone. This is why I don't fuck with drunk shit faced people anytime they wanna start stuff.

"Why do you care anyway." I said looking away to the road infront of us as he drove.

"Because I do jess." He says coldly.

"Because why tom? You never care when you hit me also?" I said back with carelessness.

"Because I can only hit you no one else can. Your my pet." He said with poison. Why does he always act like this.

I say nothing.

"Maybe if you'd listen then I wouldn't have to slap you around all the time." He said still keeping his eyes on the road.

"We both know that's a lie tom. You'd hit me regardless." I said back coldly looking out of my window.

"Yeah because I'm a monster right?" He said with venom.

"Who the fuck feeds you and clothes you and provides shelter huh?!" He yelled to me now looking at me. He's right if it weren't for him I'd probably be off somewhere dead or kidnapped.

"Answer me that jess! You've got to talk about everything I say! tell me I'm wrong right now?!" He said angrily.

"Well I'd rather be off somwhere dead and homeless then be in 'your care'." I said back coldly. He scoffed at my words.

"Whatever you say baby." He said turning up the music volume to max.

I rolled my eyes at his idiotic words, bit ue did have some sort of point but I'd rather be off somwhere dead or somthing then with him, another lie... I'm not gonna lie to anyone here but I guess I've fallen for him these past few years and I think he has also and that's why he left germany to come find me.