Depression

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
★✰✯

Tom, bill, Gustav and Georg were getting ready for the international conference for mobs, I also was dressing up since Tom ordered me too. After dressing I left the bathroom and to the living room and sat on the couch. There was no light in my eyes at all anymore and my face lost its color growing pale like a paper. My mind was running of thoughts not knowing where Julia was...nothing. Everything felt empty in my mind and just slow in general like my world had gone down hill right out of the blue. All of this was supposed to be left behind but now it's all been brought back...and for what? I don't know and will never understand.

All the boys come down the stairs in their expensive suits and freshly washed faces, Bill seen me sitting but looked away coldly before going to the garage. Tom looked at me and seen my face.

"Let's go Jess." Tom said coldly, I glared before getting up and just walk past him going to his car....thats when he grabbed my forearm roughly and pushed me.

"Lose the fucking attitude." He growled out looking me dead in the eyes with a firm expression, I said nothing and then he let go giving me a jolt backwards before walking away from me and got in the driver seat of his vehicle....i glared and just go over and sit in the passenger slamming the door behind me. Once I shut the door all the cars leave the garage at their normal speed and Tom leads the way.

The drive gets longer by the minute as I sat here in this leather seat looking out of the window, its cosmic colors of the countryside hills and grass was soothing in a way....i was so tired but not like sleeping tired. If this meeting didn't go well I know Tom will be disappointed and probably take it out on me. We pass more roads and bridges until we arrived. The tall building was frontly decorated and looked very old in a way like it had been there for awhile, there were cars, limos and so many nice looking vehicles surrounding the area, I see older men and middle aged men looking very similar to others. These people must have been filthy rich.

Tom came to a stop infront of a fountain with water crackling, he turned to me with a mean glare.

"If I hear about anything from anyone involving you I'll give you a black eye, do you understand?" He said coldly, in a rather firm and deadly tone. I didn't doubt that he would do something like that considering how psychotic he acts but I just stared and nodded looking away but before I could get out of the car he snatch my wrist with a hard grip almost paining.

"Say yes Tom I understand." He said again jerking me towards him.

"Yes Tom I understand." I replied to him.

"Good now be a good girl." He replied back like a poisonous whisper, his eyes looking into mine not breaking eye contact and his jaw clenched...I could see the veins in his hand popping like wires and his hand tattoos. He finally let go and fixed his collar and got out of the car. I cleared my throat before also stepping out of the vehicle not up for tonight at all...