surface

question of the chapter :))

favourite fruit?

i really like apples and strawberries. :>

thank you for reading an dhave a great day/night!

15 : todoroki theories

todoroki froze when he heard that eiko was quirkless.

'quirkless? in yuuei! it's possible!' he thought.

'that's right! tsuyuri kanao and tokito both used swords! there's a possibility that...' 

his eyes widened.

'tsuyuri kanao could be quirkless!

and todoroki kanao was quirkless!

that means that tsuyuri kanao...

might be todoroki kanao!

she might be my sister!'

shoto knew that he had to tell him mother and siblings immediately during the next visit.

-

"mother, fuyumi, natsuo." shoto called out to his family. "do you remember kanao?"

"of course." they all said, they room's happy atmosphere became sad.

"why'd you suddenly bring her up, sho?" fuyumi asked. "you haven't brought her up in years."

"i have a theory-" he heard natsuo, a victim of a young shoto's constant theories that were rambled to him in the past, groaned. fuyumi smacked his head.

"continue, shoto." their mother said.

"i think i saw her. the theory is she's living under a different name, but alive."

he then proceeded to tell them all about tsuyuri kanao, how he noticed that their hair colour matched, that their eyes were the same, just that tsuyuri kanao's were more distant and cold comepared to todoroki kanao's and most importantly, that tsuyuri kanao might be quirkless, just like todoroki kanao.

"they look so alike! tsuyuri san's in 1B." he pulled out his phone after remembering that she took aprt in the yuuei sports festival, searching her name up as pictures of kanao taken during the sports festival popped up.

"here." he clicked on the one where she could she shown fully, seated on eiko's houlders during the calvary battle, taken by someone in the audience. 

the passed the phone around and everyone gasped.

"she looks just like her. this...this is kanao! this is my daughter!" rei exclaimed.p

"are you sure mom?" todoroki asked.

"yes. my mother's intuition is tingling. this girl...she's my daughter. i want to see her."

"i'll talk to her in school mom. there's a chance she might not remember us. it's been years. i'll try to convince her to come see you."

the 4 family members cried at the discovery of the sister/daughter being possible found.

but shoto could not fulfill his promise to his mother.

"hi, sorry." he spoke to monoma after he opened the door of their classroom." "can i speak to tsuyuri san?" he had reach school earlier than usual the next day, after passing by 1B's classroom a few times and noticing that kanao was always there before him.

"she's not in school." vlad king answered from his desk. "won't be for the next few days. some family business." 

"oh ok...thanks." the door closed and kendo appeared. 

"i heard you conversation. is this matter that you need to speak with her important?"

"yes." shoto nodded.

"very very very important?" she narrowed her eyes at him.

"yes, very." he pleaded with her.

"alright then. i'll text her to see if she's willing to give you her phone number for you two to talk."

"thank you so much!"

-

"here." kendo said as she passed kanao's phone number on a piece of paper to todoroki after school. "burn it when you're done. and if she complains or says anything bad about you, i'll knock you out."

kendo walked off and todoroki cheered internally.

he pulled out his phone, typing the number in with one hand and saving it, the other hand creating a small flame to burn the paper.

the ashes were then thrown into the bin.