you

question of the chapter!

what is your favourite food?

i have lots of favourite foods, but the top few would be rice and mochi :p ooh and cookies

-

07 : red light district

eiko put on her haori and headed out.

she put her hair into a bun, securing it tightly with a clip with a moon pendant hanging on it, given to her by her mother.

she ran, her haori flapping and her bangs flying in the wind as evening arrived. it would take about 3 hours for her to get there and she hoped that uzui and the other demon slayers would be okay.

it was about in the middle of the night when she was just 500 meters away from the red light district, but she sensed a powerful presense, or rather, 2 of them, one weaker than the other.

eiko sensed something was wrong and picked up her pace. she was right.

she reached the red light district, and everything was in ruins.

"girl! get away from here! it's dangerous! the man eating demons are reallll!!!" he wailed to eiko, hugging his friend in fear. his friend tried to push him off but failed.

eiko simply ignored the man and ran off as soon as she heard that there were demons.

'judging from the damage made, it jas to be a strong demon. perhaps...an upper rank?'

and she was right.

she heard the sound of explosions and uzui's laugh and shouts.

she saw the sound hashira pull a demon off the roof and the 2 landed on the ground.

eiko analysed the situation and decided it would be a good time to jump in.

as gyutaro aimed his kama (the weapon) at uzui, ready to kill him when eiko reacted. she jumped in with her sworded aimed at his arms, cutting them off and pulling uzui aside with a little more difficulty. he was more muscular and taller than aizawa after all.

"tokito! nice to meet you here!"

"don't joke around uzui san, you almost lost your hand!

"ahhh, who is this?" the green haired demon finally turned around to look at the one who had cut off his hands.
in a few seconds his hands popped right back and kudoto shivered as she saw the marking in his eyes.

"upper moon 6!"

"right so his sisters up there fighting tanjiro, zenitsu and inosuke.

"sister?!" eiko jumped up and swung her sword as it clashed with gyutaro's kama.

"yep we have to cut their heads off at the same time." uzui launched an attack at gyutaro. "if we wanna kill them both."

"and we will!

FLAMBOYANTLY!"

uzui laughed and swung his dual swords at gyutaro and eiko swung hers.

"shiyo!" eiko called for her crow. "give me a report of the 3's situation!"

the crow nodded(?) and flew up.

"moon breathing, sixteenth form-" eiko was cut off as gyutaro unleashed circular waves of sharp solidified blood from his body, knocking the 2 hashira into a wall and effectivly cancelling out eiko's earlier attack as she changed her stance to use another.

"gotta go! sis is dying and needs my help!" gyutaro fled to daki, whose head had been cut off by inosuke.

the solidified blood came endlessly at the 2 hashira as they immediately got and pushed forward.