The Author

You might be wondering, "why this girl has even a gut to write when in the first place she's lazy and anxious with her life?" or maybe "Where did she get this audacity from?"

I was just watching this movie "The case of Christ" and believe me it tears me up. Why? Because I am seeing myself to him.

But anyway, I wanna introduce myself first.

Please call me, Nabi. That's the name I prefer to be called, rather than my own real name. It's not that I hate it that much, but I just feel old-fashioned. But regardless, please call me that name. 

I am a professional teacher and currently working home based as an online English teacher.

A medical background of my life is, I am diagnosed with depression and I don't go out really often, unless I have to so you can call me introvert. I socialized of course but it quickly finishes off my social battery which is too hard for me to endure. 

Maybe you are asking why I am writing this?

Maybe because I wanted to spread how the good Lord, change me.

If the Lord almighty was able to change me, what would be the difference if you will be the next?

Perhaps, in this modern world, no one would even take me seriously. I mean, people tend to make everything as a joke even though it's not.

Sometimes, it confuses me which one is a joke to not. It is sometimes hard for me to distinguish.

Also, I don't want to mention any religions here as it will cause some chaos (?) well at least better to expect them ahead right?

If you are curious of what was going on in my journey, please be patient with me. If ever you are not interested either, then It is okay. 

I want to thank the Lord for giving me a chance to do this. 

Without Him, I am nothing. 

How about you? what are you thankful for?