I Am A Disgusting Monster.

I thought my heart was bleeding for the right reasons. I was fighting for their lives to stop the open hunting season. Yes I want to protect them from my dark and vicious cravings and desires. And for everything I want and need from them. O yes I thought that I had a good reason. Yes I was fighting myself to stop the open hunting season. But my hands are trying to reach out and take their innocent lives. How am I going to protect them if I'm fighting against myself. And my mouth is filling up with my own blood because I'm biting my tongue. Yes I am trying to distract myself from the hunger and the thirst. But it is not working don't you see I really want to taste their blood instead of my own. Yes I am waiting for the darkness to come. Maybe I should let myself bleed to death. That would be a better fate then me taking their innocent lives. But it is no use trying to kill myself because I am already dead. Yes when the darkness comes you better run. Yes here come the darkness so run. I am trying to control my cravings and desires. Yes I really do not want to taste your blood. But the darkness inside me is growing. Yes it is raging out and trying to take your life tonight. O yes you better run if you want to save your life. And if you don't run fast enough and I catch you I will try to grant you mercy and take your life as fast and as painless as I can. But I cannot promise you anything because the monster the vicious monster may be in control when I come to taste your blood tonight. And I can feel the darkness rising. Yes there may not be any Mercy when I am coming. Even though I want to save you I may not be able to. So please run if you want to save your life tonight run away run away from me if you would please. Yes they may not be any mercy to be granting. Because I am a vicious and disgusting monster. How can I reconcile my actions after I have taken your life. Yes how can Mercy fit in with all of the death and blood and destruction. Yes you cannot trust me because I am a liar. If I tell you that I'm going to save you remember I am a liar so please run away as fast as you can and never look back at me. How can I make you bleed. And how much would you bleed for me. Yes is it wicked and evil that I want to taste your blood tonight. Yes I want to make you bleed. So you better run for me don't you see. I am not to proud to say that I want to drink and taste your blood tonight. Yes I want to play. Yes I want to take you away. A way into the dark to be with me tonight. My desires may take your life tonight. I am a liar so you know I'm going to make you bleed for me. Yes do not listen to my honey whispers in your ear tonight. Yes you can trust me honestly I'm not lying. 😁😆🤣. Yes the taste of your blood is bliss to me. Please trust me I won't make you bleed. O yes I won't make you bleed for me. Die won't you shut up and die. please die. I want you to die. Just die for me. Yes I want you to die. Yes I am a discussing and vicious monster and I want you to die just die for me if you would please. And I'm letting you know that I do not have any self control. Yes I want you to die and I may not be able to say no. So you better run from me. Yes stay the hell away from me. And I want to save your life. Won't you shut up and let them die. No I really do want to save their lives. But you know you're going to kill them and make them die.