We kill the lights for you

This Fairy Tale is missing a wishing well. And there is no Magical Mirror to ask the question who is the fairest of them all. And no kiss from a brave and handsome Prince that would break the spell. And this magic Curse is making me fall deep asleep. O Yes who will save me now if I do not have my Prince Charming to rescue me. And if this is a Beautiful and Fantastical Fantasy why am I crying all of these tears. And I want my Fairy Godmother to comfort me but she is nowhere around. And this Toxic and Poison Apple is killing me ever so slowly when I am sleeping deep inside of my Dark Dreams and Wicked Fantasies. And now I know why my mother wanted me to wear this Red Cloak. Yes it was to hide my Red Blood that no one will know that I am bleeding and dying within the dark woods on the path to my grandmother's house. And I thought she gave me my Red Riding Hood because it matches my hair. And now right here on this dark and gloomy leaf layton path my heart was just ripped out of my chest tonight by someone I thought loved me. And I forgot to put on my Ruby Red Shoes before I left to go to my grandmother's house. And I most definitely won't be clicking my hills together to escape this tragedy tonight...........Yes we will kill the lights and put on a show for you. Yes it is all a lie but you would never know. Yes your Star would shine bright within the Dark and then you would die for us. And yes you will forget it all and be never more. And after midnight we are all the same. Because there is no guilt to bring you shame. Yes there is nobody to take the blame for what you have done within the Dark of the Night. Yes they're Innocent lives are fading all because of us. And if you are waiting for this story to end. Yes you should know it never will. Because we have you in the dark with us suffering within our twisted pleasures and you will last as long as we want you to exist within our embrace of the night. Yes your dreams with us will shine forever more. Yes a beautiful unseen rainbow within the dark. Yes your life is a beautiful falling Star within the Dark of the Night. Yes we will kill the lights and put on a show for you. And you would never know that we are slowly and beautifully killing you. Yes with every tinder kiss that we give to you. O yes it is all a lie but you would never know. And your Star will shine bright and then it will Die within our cold embrace. Yes we will always remember you within the moment of your departing from the dark where we Are at. And to bad that you would forget it all. Because you will be gone from us forever more. Yes it is far more better to pretend that you will remember this as long as you exist wherever you are at after your death. And every tear that you shed I will cherish as long as I would forever exist. Yes you can pretend that everything I say to you is everything that you want to hear. And I will keep dancing with you within this beautiful illusion of death that pretends to be a beautiful moment of life. And yes you will cry your beautiful tears. Yes they would remind me of my Vampire Suicide that led me here to be with you tonight. And I am trying to keep all of my dreams alive by being here with you tonight. O yes we will kill the lights and put on a show just for you. And we are the ones who are really crying for everything that we have done to you tonight. And we may be lying to you that we love you and everything will be all right but we both know deep inside that it is a terrible lie. Yes we give you a beautiful dream before we take your life tonight. So cry your Beautiful Tears and we will cry with you before you die tonight when we are Killing The Lights and putting on a show for you.