My Love Is Your Blood 💕💕💕💕

Here I am standing within the Darkness waiting for you to appear. And my Love for you feels like it can alter the flow of time. But is my Love for you is it destined to disappear and to Decay. And your Blood is Droplets of Crimson Love. And I will be here until the Morning comes and the Sun drives me away. Yes your Blood is my Love. O Yes your Blood is my Love. And I will be here until the Morning comes and hopefully I won't turn to Dust and Ash and blow away. Yes your Blood is my Love your Blood is my Love. And I can never get enough. And I am feeling frustration and Despair. Because my hate for your cursed Blood is Burning with Crimson Lust. And I will be here until the Morning Sun comes and forces me away. And I could never get enough of your Blood. But what I really want is your Perfect Love. But I know O Yes I know I can never get enough of your Blood and your Love. And the Beautiful Sun is Burning like a perfect Diamond in the sky. And I want to be with you within the Burning Light of the cruel and heartless Sun that keeps me away from you within the Day. And all of my beautiful dreams of you always Burns away within the cruel Light of the Morning Sun. And I'm always craving the touch of your skin upon my lips. And my Heart ❤️ Breaks 💔 because the Silver Moon it never lasts as long as I need Yes I need to be with you. And my Red Tears falls within the Shadows of My Despair. Yes until I am forced away by the Burning Sun I would never leave your side my Love. And I cry my Tears of Blood yes my Tears of Blood because I cannot be with you all of the time that I want. Yes until the Daylight comes and try to Burn me away I will always be hear you see right next to you my Perfect Love and my most Beautiful Blood. Yes My Love is your Blood my Love is your Blood and you always will be forever mine don't you see. My Love it is you're Perfect Blood. 💕 💕 💕 💕 Yes I Love your Blood. O Yes you're most beautiful and Perfect Blood. And your Blood it will always drive me to be near you. O Yes I will always Love your Blood my one and only Love.❤️ And your most perfect tasting blood won't let me leave your side. But the Sun the damn cursed sun will drive me away the only thing that have a sway to make me leave your side. Yes I love you my angel of the curse and Heinous Day. And I love you so much I may give up my love for your Blood just to have you next to me every night for the eternity to come. So my angel and my blood would you want to be just like me you see. If you do please take my hand and come with me into the darkness of the night where you belong by my side for the rest of ours Eternity. O Yes My Most Beautiful Angels Blood.....................................O Man O man O man this Castle looks like one of Dracula's wet dreams. Are you sure this is a Demon's castle not a Vampire's Castle. Alrighty then it is time to confront those individuals inside of my new abode and see what they are going to do with my presence in my " " New Castle unquote" Hahahahaha. Knock knock knock boom boom boom. And the booming of the knocking went through all the castle alerting everyone to there new Demon Lords presence. Robert push open the iron gates to his New Castle and inside of the entry hall was the castles security force and the two daughters of the former deceased demon Lord. Robert said I am your Lord Quincy your New Demon Lord and this is my castle now if you want to serve me and only me bow down on your knees and devote yourself to me absolutely and completely or you will die a horrible and terrible death. Hahahaha. The daughters of the former demon Lord is glaring daggers at him and they are both on the verge of attacking him he raised his hand up and said do you two girls want to die or do you want to serve me it is your choice what do you want me to do. Robert gave them his best Demonic Revenant Demon Lord grin to all of them who was in the front foyer of his New Castle waiting to see what they will do. The oldest daughter of the dead demon Lord said this is my castle and my sister's Castle I suppose as well and you are not welcome here pretender to my father's throne. And if you do not leave you will be the one who will die tonight instead of us. And she gave Robert her best Demonic Demon grin at him. Hahaha. You are no match for me don't you see that I am the new Demon Lord and you stand no chance against me. Why do you choose to die tonight when you had the option to serve me instead of being my prey tonight. Yes don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind tasting your flesh and drinking your blood I am a little bit peckish and parsh tonight so do not tempt me or you will die for my pleasures and delights of the night. Hahahahaha. Dolphia the youngest daughter of Randall the former Demon Lord felt a unbelievable attraction to him and she realized how handsome Robert was and his all-consuming presents and desire to kill and eat them gave her a thrill like she could not imagine or describe. And she said to herself no no no no I cannot fall in love with him he killed my father and he must die for his sins against me and my family. I cannot fall in love with him no no no no no no no no no no. Yes my older sister Darien would not understand my feelings for him yes ours new Demon Lord.