My Beautiful Decay

I feel like dead flowers in a funeral vase. That somebody forgot to throw away. And I am standing here on public display. All wilted and decayed. Hell to the darkness. And hell to my thirst. Bow down to the darkness. And bow down to my thirst. !!!!!!!!!!And Them You Came!!!!!!!!!!!. You Are So Beautiful ❤️. And you smell like the most delectable art. You said that I am a monster who dwells within the dark. And I said that you are an angel who belongs within the Stars. And you are so high within the Starry Abode. That I am longing to grow wings to fly a little bit closer just to be by your side. And you said that I am a master of death and decay. And I say that you are the angel of Creation and the Light and my newly found love. Yes you are my angel high within the Stars. Yes you called me a master of suffering and pain. But mostly I have been directing it upon myself these most recent Nights. Yes you called me a monster and you try to kill me with Wolfbane. But you see I'm not a Werewolf I am a Vampire my dear and that little insignificant root will do me no harm don't you see. But if you deny me your love. Yes that just might just be able to take my life from me tonight. I am dizzy and delirious. Yes I am in a beautiful delirium. O yes I felt like dead flowers in a funeral vase. That was sadly but beautifully arranged for display. Hanging low on full display. All wilted and disgraced. Yes I am suffering for all of my sins. Hell to the darkness. And hell to my thirst. Bow down to the darkness. And bow down to my thirst. !!!!!!!!!!And Then You Came!!!!!!!!!!. Yes You Are So Beautiful. And you smell like the most delectable art. Yes you are bringing light into my terrible dark. Yes you called me a master of suffering and pain. I won't deny your claims of me but since I met you my suffering has dissipated into your most beautiful Heavenly Light. Yes you called me O yes you call me a monster and try to kill me with Wolfbane. Yes I am a Vampire my dear I won't be harmed by your attempt to take my life with that most insignificant root. But if you deny me your love that might just do the deadly deed on taking my life tonight. I am so dizzy and delirious. Yes I am in the most beautiful delirium. Yes you said that I am a terrible monster. That was once the truth my dear but after I met you I am striving to be a better man. For I can be by your side within your most Beautiful Light. Yes I do not want to be who I used to be before I saw your beautiful eyes. Yes I once was a monster of death and decay. But I want to be your White Knight. Yes your Heavenly Knight Heroically protecting you from all of the terrible Darkness. Yes you are the angel of my new happiness. And I will protect you with my Immortal Life. And I am seriously trying to figure out this maze of love that is before me don't you see. Yes you call me the monster who dwells within the darkness. And you are the angel of the most glorious and beautiful light. Yes you dwell within the Stars so high that it is almost impossible to even gleam a glimpse of your Heavenly Light. And that is why I am wishing that I can grow a pair of angel wings for I can fly a little bit closer just to be by your side. And yes I do not want to dwell within the Darkness no more. Because I want to be by your side for eternity my love. Yes you are encouraging me to be a better man don't you see. My most Beautiful Angel of the Starry Abode. I Am Dizzy And Delirious. O Yes I Am In The Most Beautiful And Delectable Delirium Because Of You My Dear. O yes I used to dwell within the Darkness of Sadness and Loneliness and Despair. !!!!!!!!!!But them You Came!!!!!!!!!!...............
.... Hahaha this is so damn funny. But it's not really you see. How can I be feeling this way for a person that I have just met. This doesn't make any freaking sense no sense at all. But I see her before me next to her sister and I am falling in love with her. Yes don't get me wrong her sister is beautiful to but there is something most mysterious and delectable with her I am drawn to her like no other. My lust and desires for her flesh and blood is overwhelming me. Hahahahaha. And I do not know what I am going to do next. But I have to deal with this situation because her sister wants to kill me I can see it in her eyes. And the one that I am falling in love with I can see love but also I can see and feel all of her lust and desires as well. I almost feel like she is my other half the one that I am meant to be with Hahaha but that is stupid because I have just met her and she is my mortal enemy at least she supposed to be my mortal enemy. Dilemma's. Dilemmas. Dilemmas. I am in a avalanche and bounty of Dilemmas. To kill or not to kill that is the question Horatio. Or something like that. Hahahahaha. Okay okay okay let me get into game mode and deal with this dire situation Hahaha why am I laughing so much I don't know and I don't really freaking care Hehehe. Roooaaarrr Gggrrrooowwwlll. Thunder and Lightning and all of that fantastical Demon Lord stage magic to impress the peons before me. Are you going to submit to me or are you going to choose to die before me. It is your choice and your decision what you want to happen in the next few moments of your life. Or what is left of your life if you chose the wrong path and direction. To die or not to die what do you want me to do with you. Because I am willing to do whatever you want me to do. Yes spare your life or take it. Yes choose and tell me what you want because I am a generous Demon Lord and I would Grant you what you want. Hahahahaha. Side note bubble thought inside of my head. Crap I definitely sound like a B rank movie Villain. Bow down to me or die or something like that. Crap I have watched too many late night horror movies when I was younger I suppose. Hahaha. Okay okay let me get back into the game. Are you going to submit to me or are you choosing to die before me what is your decision tell me now. Darien said to me I would never submit to someone who killed my Father and someone who have never ever proved themselfs worthy of my honor and submission and obedience. You little Fucking monster. Yes because you are not even a Demon you are just a small time insignificant little monster who somehow got lucky and killed my glorious Demon Lord father. I have generations of Demon Lords Blood flowing through my veins I would never ever submit to a insignificant Fucking little monster like you. Hahahhaha. Do you actually know what a monster is little girl I am nearly 4,000 years old. I have not been a monster for a very long time I have evolved Way beyond what a pitiful little monster should be. Yes I am the Demon Lord I am the Divine Immortal Revenant. I am the Lord and Master of all Monsters and Demons little girl and you will submit to me or you will Fucking die using your own Damn language little girl. And do you want to die or do you want to live it is your choice choose your path that is lying before you what do you want for your existence to be in the next few moments of this Blink Within Time. I see the others in front of me but I am focused upon the two sisters who are glaring daggers and hearts at me they are both shivering with strong emotions. One with anger and rage. And one with lust and desires for me. They are both grinning ear to ear. One with anger and rage one with absolute pleasure and delight. On one hand I have death and the other hand I have lust in love. Which one do I choose O crap O crap O crap. I have a multitude of Dilemmas before me. Hahahahaha. Dumb dumb dumb dumb de de de dumb.??????????.