7

Scene: Dimly lit hallway in the office

Sarawat's obsession with Tine had reached a breaking point

Sarawat's obsession with Tine had reached a breaking point. He couldn't bear the humiliation of his rejection any longer, and his arrogance had escalated into an insidious determination to possess him.

One evening, as the office emptied, Sarawat cornered Tine in the dimly lit hallway. His face contorted with menace as he blocked his path, his words laced with venom.

"Tine," he hissed, his voice dripping with malice, "You're playing a dangerous game by refusing me

"Tine," he hissed, his voice dripping with malice, "You're playing a dangerous game by refusing me."

Sarawat's anger flared, and he leaned in close, his hot breath grazing his ear. "You don't understand, Tine. I can make all your problems disappear. I can offer you wealth beyond your wildest dreams

Tine's patience had worn thin, and he couldn't hold back her anger any longer. In a swift and unexpected motion, he raised his hand and slapped Sarawat across the face, the sound echoing through the empty corridor.

The slap left a red mark on Sarawat's cheek, and his shock was evident in his widened eyes. Tine's eyes blazed with defiance as he spoke with newfound resolve.

Tina (firmly): "I won't be intimidated, Mr. Sarawat. I've made my decision."

Sarawat's anger flared, and he recoiled, his hand instinctively moving to his stinging cheek. He was momentarily stunned by Tine's audacity.

Frustration welled up in Sarawat, and he stepped back, his fists clenched. "You're making a grave mistake, Tine. Think about what you're giving up."

Tine continued, his voice unwavering: "I can't be bought, Mr. Sarawat. My integrity means more to me than any amount of money."

Frustration and humiliation coursed through Sarawat's veins. He watched as Tine walked away, him head held high, leaving him seething with rage and a newfound obsession to conquer her by any means necessary.

Tine's courage and refusal to bow to his threats had made it clear that he would not be a pawn in his dangerous game. he would stand his ground, no matter the consequences, and prove that his strength and principles were unshakable.

.

The unexpected slap from Tine had a different effect on Sarawat than he had anticipated. Instead of stoking his anger, it sent a jolt of electricity through him. He felt a strange mixture of excitement and desire coursing through his veins, a sensation he had never experienced before.

Sarawat's obsession with Tine intensified in that moment. He had expected him to cower in fear, to submit to his advances, but his fierce defiance had ignited a fire within him. He craved him even more now, not just for his beauty but for his strength and determination.

As Tine walked away, his head held high, Sarawat watched Him with a hungry, predatory gaze. He knew that he had to possess her, no matter the cost. His obsession had grown into an all-consuming need, and he would stop at nothing to make Tine his own.

Little did Tine know that the slap, which he had intended as a sign of his defiance, had only fueled Sarawat's dangerous desire. The battle of love and obsession between them was far from over, and it would lead them both down a treacherous path neither could escape.